My Site Is Down

Hi all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that my site is temporarily down. They were moving it to a new server when there was a hard drive failure. Lost my entire site and database. Unfortunately, I didn't know it was going to be moved, so I didn't get a backup made of my site before the move.

I don't know how long my site will be offline. They are working on it so I can put the pages back. Anyone who was a member at my forums, will need to apply again once it's up.

I will let you know when we are back online.

That totally sucks, Ed! :(

Hope the site is back soon! If you need anything feel free to send me an email. B)

B

I would gladly do that except that, because my site is down, so is my email. I can't send or receive atm :(

Hi,

I tried sending you a few emails but they are getting hotmail postmaster returned.

I was saying thanks for keeping me informed, at least you got that MySQL update ;)

I'm not mad, as you hoped I wasn't, as I only had a few pages up and there still on my computer, I feel more badly for you actually.

Glad your back up :)

Many thanks,

Sarah.

Yes we are back, and the forums are back on line also. If you were registered at the original forums please follow the link to the forums and re-register. Sarah I know you registered after I got the site back up, that registration is only for the Joomla portal page area for when I have registered members only areas. To register at the forums please click on the forums link and register there.

Thanks.

Hey Ed,

I can't seem to log-in. I keep getting this error:

8: Undefined property: stdClass::$login

File: /home/iabusin/public_html/components/com_smf/smf.php

Line: 739Database Error: Table 'iabusin_FBS.smf_sessions' doesn't exist

File: /home/iabusin/public_html/forums/Sources/Load.php

Line: 2005

:unsure: