http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/orig...chnical-01.html

Yahoo! Mail > Yahoo! Mail Help > Original > Technical

Why do I receive messages addressed to other people?

• Incorrect delivery of a message is extremely unlikely. There are two reasons you might receive messages not specifically addressed to you: The sender thinks you're someone else. It's not possible for two people to share the same Yahoo! ID/email address, so the sender might have made a small typo and caused the message to be sent to the wrong account.
  • If you can't find your address in the "To:" or "Cc:" field, it might be in the "Bcc:" ("blind carbon copy") field of the message. It will look as if you've received someone else's message since your address won't appear anywhere in the header.

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/orig...chnical-01.html

Yahoo! Mail > Yahoo! Mail Help > Original > Technical

Why do I receive messages addressed to other people?

• Incorrect delivery of a message is extremely unlikely. There are two reasons you might receive messages not specifically addressed to you: The sender thinks you're someone else. It's not possible for two people to share the same Yahoo! ID/email address, so the sender might have made a small typo and caused the message to be sent to the wrong account.
  • If you can't find your address in the "To:" or "Cc:" field, it might be in the "Bcc:" ("blind carbon copy") field of the message. It will look as if you've received someone else's message since your address won't appear anywhere in the header.

Thanks Terrorist.

Maybe I'll write to the sender. It's a business, and I'm constantly getting receipts, order forms, confirmations, etc.

Actually it's an alcohol beverage company.

Hey, I wonder if I can get them to send me real samples too! :D