G4 Covers Adult Entertainment Expo

I knew G4 was a piece of garbage, but this takes them to a new low. They are covering the Las Vegas Adult Entertainment Expo. Now remember, this is a cable network TARGETED TO YOUNGER AUDIENCES!!!! This is truly sad...

This Link is pretty much safe. Just gives an overview of the show:

http://www.g4tv.com/AEE/splash.aspx

Thanks for the warning!!!

I miss Tech TV. I hate G4 with a burning passion. I only watch Discovery Channel, Cartoon Network (Adult Swim), Nickelodeon (Nick at Nite), Comedy Central, and The Military Channel......when I watch TV (otherwise I'm watching anime DVD's or fansubs). I use to always have it on Tech TV watching good tech shows all the time LEARNING new tech stuff. Way to go G4. Now I still learn with Discovery and the Military Channel but no tech. I think G4 is one of the main reasons I fell out of the loop of the latest computer tech.

ime not surprised they have been allowing swearing like

the f-word and c-word

and and it was inevitable they would go the

adult way

i only go there to pm friends

i havent posted there for months

like honda- boy

i to miss techtv

tho BT is a good alternative

marty

Charter took G4 out of the regular lineup and made it Digital only, which is fine with me as I quit watching it when the tech left. Seems their newest re-creation was a lot more like SpikeTV, which caters to "older men"...doesnt surprise me if they're promoting Adult Entertainment. Maybe they're plowing the path for their next "re-creation"

Liz

Charter took G4 out of the regular lineup and made it Digital only, which is fine with me as I quit watching it when the tech left. Seems their newest re-creation was a lot more like SpikeTV, which caters to "older men"...doesnt surprise me if they're promoting Adult Entertainment. Maybe they're plowing the path for their next "re-creation"

Liz

Charter Communications has been moving channels in groups to the Digital tiers, which means that they have been moving them from the broadcast tiers. Everyone should be aware that in 2009, everything will be digital, and there will NOT be anymore analog TV anywhere, because digital is much better. Charter moved G4 to Channel 290 in its Barre VT/Upper Valley system at least 5 months ago.

I don't watch G4 much anymore - They are a channel that has gone downhill as far as content, and they can't seem to figure out what the hell they are covering - Adult Entertainment?? Geez - what will we see next???

Brian

Edited by baker7
I haven't watched G4 since the first airing of AotS. Even after the merger I rarely tuned in for their version of the Screen Savers.

Yeah, I canceled G4 after Leo and the gang left TSS; that network leaves me cold.