Windows Vista Ultimate Giveaway!

i just watched your Broadcasting Tips video.

I cant get ustream to work with my DV cameras.. even with WebcamMax with Windows XP Pro SP3... idk what's up with that.. it wont work with either of my computers. i looked at their help page, and it told me they are having problems with browsers just crashing (closing completely) with dv cameras. I tried using a Labtech Webcam Pro and a Samsung DV Media Pro Camcorder, that can serve as a webcam. Neither one worked. The browser just closes unexpectedly, with no errors.

Well... let me know if you have any advice. Thanks!

ZTecWiz

http://www.ztecnet.net/

Edited by ZTecWiz
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey jeff. I found out about besttechie through pirillo and holy crap im glad i did. Its great to see someone who knows alot about technology. I really liked your broadcasting video (tips for ustream etc). I'm glad someone actually made a video about it, and in turn a very detailed one. Can not wait for tomorrow at 4! i will be there at live.besttechie.net and will be crossing my fingers! Keep up the great work Jeff.!

my youtube name is plane262 like on the live chat, i subscribed.

you have been very helpful to me :thumbsup: because you have fixed my acer,router,firewall,wga and everything! you are also a great friend to chat with!

thanks fot your time to read thsi

Edited by plane262

Hey Jeff,

I just registered on these forums today and hope to learn a lot while I am here. I found out about your site while you were filling in for Chris on the stream and finally decided to make my way over here.

Keep up the good work!

chunks

Jeff I just wanted to say that I enjoy your show and what you do. Thanks for helping and hanging with us in Ventrilo.

You have helped us with some problems that we have had before. You know what I am talking about.

Anyways you are a good person to talk to and an excellent WyldRyde Op.

hey jeff, man i haven't known you that long but you've been a lot of help. I've had a lot of fun on your live stream, and really like being a part of the chat. i think its a great idea doing a giveaway. Love your videos and look forward to seeing new ones. anyway once again thanks for the help see ya.

Thanks for subbing to my youtube channel. I really think this is a pretty good idea. It's nice of you. I always kind of wanted my own copy of vista ultimate but even the OEM is a bit rich for my blood. It would be nice to get all of those sweet features for free. Good stuff.