Windows Vista Ultimate Giveaway!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well seeing as how my comment of "Free vista is the best vista" isn't going to cut it, I guess I need to thank you for making the website, while I haven't used to forums all that much, the chatroom has been fun to be in and it has been nice to help and be helped while in there. Thanks again Jeff, and by the way the best video is the Google talk one :)

Wow, I web site not bashing Vista yes I am one of the people that really like Vista ,so far since I have subscribed I have found several tips on how to customize Vista and I have commented on one of the post besides this one. I like helping others out with some of the problems that I have had and solved.I noticed a lot of Vista bashing since its release and if some would just remember that when Xp was released it had lots of problems and instability more then I have had with Vista.I will be visiting this site a lot more often.

Hey this is nice idea man. Though I could live without it, it'd be nice to get a free copy of Vista Ultimate to go on my new rig that's coming together.

I tell ya, I've been a member for 2 years and no telling how much help I have received on this board. The PC Support boards helped me getting my PC running the way I want and getting it to look how I want. The Linux board helped me figure a few things out in Linux (still don't use it much though :P ), and once or twice the Mac board helped me out with a question or 2 about my brother's Mac.

Great site, great members, great info :thumbsup:

PS you may not recognize my YouTube name, it's B16CXHatch. Also, I watched a few of your videos, and Gmail Story Blooper 2 though short, was hilarious :lol:

Edited by Honda_Boy

hi jeff

as ive been using winxp and ubuntu

i havent bothered with vista

but ide like the chance to be in the competition

as you know

ime a regular here

so i dont need any intros

thanks

marty

Edited by martymas

You da man, and I'm glad to be part of the whole process....

I enjoyed the article on Digital Audio Formats as I have just started collecting and ripping my own music and have been a little confused with all the different music formats that are available. I am deaf in one ear and I have performed a test to see if it would make a difference to me with files recorded in 128kb and 320kb modes. I can definitely tell something is missing in the lessor format... thanks and look forward to viewing all your material and chatting/adding my own information.

Edited by Spanky

Jeff What a great idea ! This truly one of the best places on the net to be connected for great tech advise and close knit community (friendships)You could call it a good place for "techship". The give a way is also a good place for those who may have not joined before, to join the BT family. Just signed up

Well, you know I like your site because of my join date.

The tips, tutorials and wealth of information is invaluable here!

Oh yeah, plus a lot of us here go back to the TechTV days.

Hopefully I'll be free at the time of the giveaway. :D

All you new comers, visit frequently because I guaranty that you'll learn something or can get help from one of our knowledgeable members! :thumbsup: