Windows Vista Ultimate Giveaway!

Hi Everyone,

Since it is the holiday season - I decided to do my own little giveaway! I will be giving away a free copy of Windows Vista Ultimate!

The following video I made will give you all the details you need to know about how to be eligible to win!

Once we hit 300 subscribers on YouTube I will give the specific date and time to be in the chat room!

To recap:

Be subscribed to my YouTube Channel, leave a comment in this thread and be in chat during the giveaway!!

Remember you gotta be in it, to win it! SO BE IN IT!

------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: WE HIT 300 SUBSCRIBERS!

WINDOWS VISTA ULTIMATE GIVEAWAY DETAILS

TOMORROW (DECEMBER 30TH @ 4PM EST / GMT-5)

BE THERE!

http://live.besttechie.net

REMEMBER YOU MUST BE IN THE #BESTTECHIE CHAT ROOM

B

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jeff. I like your website and your you tube account (already subscribed) Your information helped me many times, and sometimes it helped my friends. I just found out about your forum and im going to check it every day. Im very happy that you are giving away something. Good Luck everyone who is reading this message! And Merry Christmas!

Wow, thanks for giving us this opportunity!

Besttechie is and has been (for me) an informative, friendly community. Providing good support to end-users having difficulties and touching on important subjects such as PC Maintainence and reviews of hardware and web applications in video form.

Keep up the good work and best of luck to everyone participating!

Simon (shaggysi0)

Hey Jeff, Cameron here! As you can probably tell I havn't been following your site for long but i am interested in starting to pay some visits. So far I have seen some useful information, and you are a fun person to watch. I shall soon be a regular member.

Edited by Cameron

Yay. Made it on. Happy to be a part of the contest. I never win everything. I appreciate the work you put in to help people resolve their pc issues (pcs are the new tv!!!) Especially the video on pc basics. Alot of people will resolve like 99% of there issues with just a bit of basic help. Anyways. Cheers.

It's guys like you jeff that help tech geeks like me stay informed about current technical information.I will definately be coming back.by the way iwas building a new pc and was wondering if i should get a quad core processor or a dual core.By the way i was gpoing to go with amd.if 6this isnt the place to post this, ill find another thread.