Sign in to follow this  
Besttechie

Windows Vista Ultimate Giveaway!

Hi Everyone,

Since it is the holiday season - I decided to do my own little giveaway! I will be giving away a free copy of Windows Vista Ultimate!

The following video I made will give you all the details you need to know about how to be eligible to win!

Once we hit 300 subscribers on YouTube I will give the specific date and time to be in the chat room!

To recap:

Be subscribed to my YouTube Channel, leave a comment in this thread and be in chat during the giveaway!!

Remember you gotta be in it, to win it! SO BE IN IT!

------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: WE HIT 300 SUBSCRIBERS!

WINDOWS VISTA ULTIMATE GIVEAWAY DETAILS

TOMORROW (DECEMBER 30TH @ 4PM EST / GMT-5)

BE THERE!

http://live.besttechie.net

REMEMBER YOU MUST BE IN THE #BESTTECHIE CHAT ROOM

B

Hey Jeff. I like your website and your you tube account (already subscribed) Your information helped me many times, and sometimes it helped my friends. I just found out about your forum and im going to check it every day. Im very happy that you are giving away something. Good Luck everyone who is reading this message! And Merry Christmas!

Hey Jeff I think it's awesome that you're having a giveaway. Sometimes when I need help with computers and have no other options I come here and read your forums and I usually find what I'm looking for to fix the problem. You've been a great help on the stream as well. Happy Vistaing! :blink:

Wow, thanks for giving us this opportunity!

Besttechie is and has been (for me) an informative, friendly community. Providing good support to end-users having difficulties and touching on important subjects such as PC Maintainence and reviews of hardware and web applications in video form.

Keep up the good work and best of luck to everyone participating!

Simon (shaggysi0)

Hey Jeff, Cameron here! As you can probably tell I havn't been following your site for long but i am interested in starting to pay some visits. So far I have seen some useful information, and you are a fun person to watch. I shall soon be a regular member.

Edited by Cameron

Good idea, despite it's after Christmas. =P

And I love this site. I especially enjoyed the "Jailbreak Your iPod Touch" video. I'm gonna jailbreak mine as soon as I get one. =P

Oh, and buy a comb. Just saying. (Kidding!)

Edited by Tomm

hey jeff

hey i like the website but if i could make one suggestion, your main menu bar all the way on top...ie(home,forum,live,chat,contact,store,about,donate)...if i where making the site i would put it below the BestTechie.net frame..(i think i explained that right)

hey jeff

cool guy.....u the 2nd person in that strem that u will slove my proble..(1st is 4four_1one) : )

ur the one of my hope wen i have a problem

thanks

keep on streming!!!!

yeah

-xfree

Well, I have been watching Jeff on Chris Pirillo's Life Feed on ustream.tv, and he seemed somebody who knew what he was talking about. I am planning to be posting on the forum, and will be hopefully answering questions as well as answering them. :)

Yay. Made it on. Happy to be a part of the contest. I never win everything. I appreciate the work you put in to help people resolve their pc issues (pcs are the new tv!!!) Especially the video on pc basics. Alot of people will resolve like 99% of there issues with just a bit of basic help. Anyways. Cheers.

It's guys like you jeff that help tech geeks like me stay informed about current technical information.I will definately be coming back.by the way iwas building a new pc and was wondering if i should get a quad core processor or a dual core.By the way i was gpoing to go with amd.if 6this isnt the place to post this, ill find another thread.

I just learned about this site through the Pirillo live website. Looks like a great forum and I'll be sure to browse around - especially when I'm looking for help.

Hello, Merry Christmas to everybody. I really like your online show that jeff and chris do. It actually helped me when i went to buy a laptop at best buy. I knew things that even the sells person did no know. Yup i hope you keep doing your job well and i hope to win :). :thumbsup:

First giveaway, as far as I know. Gonna be a good one. I can just tell. Pretty sure I'll be working on the time you're doing the giveaway, too. ;]