Other Board

just went over there..and it's still wery....wery.....swooooooooooooooo....lol

errr..that's all folks..

wayne..who wishes he could find the daffy duck picture he saved..

ps..God Bless all the tsunami victims..especially the children..

just noticed they locked a thread sultan posted with a link to an aid agency on the other board...good grief :(

Edited by screi

~ I was over there earlier, and the loading time for pages was definitely improving for me...then, beginning about an hour ago, I began to get a continuous stream of

"timed out" notices, which simply means I can no longer access the boards... at all.

Kinda weird. G4TTV.com went down a few hours ago. The database server dropped off first, followed a few minutes later by both web servers (or the web server with two addresses -- whatever). The network seems to be fine: Cogent isn't reporting any problems and I still get good responses from their LA PoP and 204.6.150.242. (Ooh, this is neat.)

Whatever is happening, it looks like it's local to G4TTV.

Edit

G4TTV.com is up.

Edited by jcl

AAWWW Darn! Working all day and missed all the fun :(

Kinda wondered though, Started acting funny late last night.

And so everyone knows, Been a member of good old TTV since 2000. The good old days.

I haven't been able to login for 2 days. That frustration finally led me here - and it is nice to see familiar names from TTV boards. This looks like the place I want to be anyway - the "other board" has no chance of ever being like the old TTV simply because of the nature of the 'company'.

Glad to be "home".

........the other board still 'time's out' ........ 9:45 ET 1-2-05

I haven't been able to login for 2 days. That frustration finally led me here - and it is nice to see familiar names from TTV boards. This looks like the place I want to be anyway - the "other board" has no chance of ever being like the old TTV simply because of the nature of the 'company'.

Glad to be "home".

........the other board still 'time's out' ........ 9:45 ET 1-2-05

Welcome. This is a great board.

The "other" board seems to be up now. This board is better, not as hostile. :D

The "other" board seems to be up now.

I don't know how long it's been since I could get on that board and still time out now...not that I go there often anway...It's mostly out of morbid curiousity at how they could screw that place up more.....I don't miss it :)

Ditto: "out of morbid curiousity at how they could screw that place up more"

i'm not sure if that's even posible, but i'm a little out of the loop.

You're not missing anything over there, buddy :D

Trust me on that. This board is much better.

Good to see you on the boards, man!

was just there wayne...woe is me...woe is me.....yea tho I walk thru the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no G4 for BestTechie is with me....

LMAO...!!!

..but i must say..i sure like the way pete handles these things..and DT too...

the problem is..the SS kiddies have already migrated to the TS board too much already..oh well..glad B has given us a nice place to be..