Happy Thanksgiving

:thumbsup: Happy Thanksgiving to you all...just finished the last of the pies...2 pumpkin...an apple/cranberry...and my secret recipe cherry...the turkey's marinating...the candied yams are coolin' in the fridge..the stuffing fixin's are waiting for the morning..the cauliflower and fresh asparagus are set...and the cheese sauce is made ..and the potatoes are set to be mashed... and we start the production about mid morning..

best wishes to you and yours from me and mine..hope this day brings you a safe and blessed holiday..

wayne :P:D

:thumbsup: Happy Thanksgiving to you all...just finished the last of the pies...2 pumpkin...an apple/cranberry...and my secret recipe cherry...the turkey's marinating...the candied yams are coolin' in the fridge..the stuffing fixin's are waiting for the morning..the cauliflower and fresh asparagus are set...and the cheese sauce is made ..and the potatoes are set to be mashed... and we start the production about mid morning..

best wishes to you and yours from me and mine..hope this day brings you a safe and blessed holiday..

wayne :P:D

Bon Appetit

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm gonna help my mom with cooking the turkey and other stuff! We have 2 ovens/stoves this year since we opened up the apartment on the second floor, so it should be easier! Drive safely if you have to drive!

-Joe

Buuurp!!! :whistling:

I am totally stuffed. My niece and her s/o did a fantastic job.

I had a great thanksgiving with my Dad, my Stepmom, My brother Nate, and his fiancee Amber - We ate the feast about 3:30PM or so then played XBOX for a few hours, and I got to see my brother James and his Fiancee Ashley as well. I also have some news: James and Ashley will be married on December 15, 2007, and Nate tells me that he and Amber will wed in June 2008!! Looks like I am gonna be busy this holiday season and this summer.

Dad also stopped at the cemetary so I could see my brother Ricky's grave. I paused, bowed my head and said a prayer for him - He would have been 38 years old this october :)

All in all, a great day, one that was restful and relaxing without all hecticness that happens during the normal grind. :)

Brian

Whoops, just saw this. I had a good Turkey day. Went to my brother's house in the next town with my parents and granny. I found out that my Sister-in-law is a friggin spectacular cook. Ate a crapload of turkey, dressing, and some other stuff then my dad, brother and I went out side (in 45 degree weather) and tossed a football around. Since the yard was kinda wet and muddy my dad and I stayed in the street but my brother stayed in the yard. We needed the distance plus it was his house and he had more shoes. It was funny though cause it was like we were all 12 cause a car would show up and one of us would holler "CAR!" OH, and apparently I'm sidearmed and if had played football when I was little and practiced it, I could been another Vince Young (Titans QB). I started rough but then was throwin dead on spirals. Afterwards, it was another little mini Thanksgiving back at my house then a Triptophan induced deep sleep after a few rounds of Need for Speed: Pro Street.