I Havent Been Here In Forever!

Hey everyone IDK if yall remember me but I used to be here about a year ago then stoped posting here and started posting at fullsizechevy.com. Anyway in the past year I bought a 91' Chevy 1500 4x4 pickup with 35s 6" lift and 210,000miles on the clock, I rebuilt the engine to make 300hp and 400ftpounds of torque. http://www.fullsizechevy.com/forums/genera...ild-w-pics.html

I have also decided to become a firefighter and will be attending a fire school this comming January.

DSC00324.jpg

DSC00296.jpg

DSC00111.jpg

DSC00339.jpg

DSC00336.jpg

American Muscle!

So I just wanted to stop by and say hi and show off what I did over the summer.

Comments? Questions?

Edited by ampshock

Hi Amp. LOVE YOUR TRUCK. It looks like it's brand new. All nice and shiney. Great job.

Congrats on decision wanting to be a Firefighter. Real proud of you. Good choice.

Keep us up to date on Firefighter school. How long is your training? Stay safe.

Barb

Nice job. Looks like I'll need to travel south to find a decent '92 GMC truck body.

Yes - NICE truck!!

TT - When I was in FL a few years ago, I was in awe at some of the types of trucks that they had down there - some of which were at least 1960's vintage - without snow like we have in the north, these trucks can last longer - I am sure that you could find a '92 GMC body down there ;)

Brian

I'd win.......... :P

Nice truck dude. My kinda truck despite me being a Honda/Nissan/Toyota/Subaru fanboy (Mitsubishi too on a much smaller scale, I hate DSMs but love the Evo's and 3000GT's). Your truck follows my policy. Lift trucks, drop cars.

I'd win.......... :P

Nice truck dude. My kinda truck despite me being a Honda/Nissan/Toyota/Subaru fanboy (Mitsubishi too on a much smaller scale, I hate DSMs but love the Evo's and 3000GT's). Your truck follows my policy. Lift trucks, drop cars.

I would beat you in a truck pull easy. lol

Whats your 1/4 mile time? 0-60?

Thanks everyone, I love my Chevy.

Heres a video before I put mufflers on after rebuilding it, just straight long tube hedders!

th_c5a5026e.jpg

no 1/4 mile times or 0-60. Never been to a track. I wouldn't win in a truck pull with you but I'm sure my car could beat the B2300 at work :P . I call the B16 YS1 tranny the Pike's Peak tranny cause the gears are insanely close. I can cruise in 5th at 28MPH and turn 4200-4300 at 75MPH.

My guess in the quarter mile would be somewhere in the 15's on a really good run. 165HP + 2200lbs + tranny from hell = quick little booger.

no 1/4 mile times or 0-60. Never been to a track. I wouldn't win in a truck pull with you but I'm sure my car could beat the B2300 at work :P . I call the B16 YS1 tranny the Pike's Peak tranny cause the gears are insanely close. I can cruise in 5th at 28MPH and turn 4200-4300 at 75MPH.

My guess in the quarter mile would be somewhere in the 15's on a really good run. 165HP + 2200lbs + tranny from hell = quick little booger.

I havent done any timed runs but I know for a fact that I can beat a dodge hemi truck in the 1/4 mile.

I have 3:42s in the axles and 35s right now but when I get 4:88s and a detroit locker would be probbably be in the 14s.

Thats pretty fast for a lifted truck!

But for now I guess I am in the 16s or 17s.

Oh dear! Please don't do that to your nice truck... I've seen a few on the road around here with grass and mud sticking outta the strangest places. Like the windshield chrome and door handles. BYW, that mud scratches to paint. Heh heh...

Oh dear! Please don't do that to your nice truck... I've seen a few on the road around here with grass and mud sticking outta the strangest places. Like the windshield chrome and door handles. BYW, that mud scratches to paint. Heh heh...

No no, please do exactly that. It's a truck! Im sure Jdoors can explain his theory about trucks ;)

Really though, very nice truck! Be sure and use it as it's designed eveyr now and then :thumbsup:

hi ampshock.. i've been MIA a long tome too! i had to stop in to see what kept you away so long. Ohh..Ok.. i forgot the title of my topic and i clicked on yours.. Gez..i hate that.. :blush: You've been busy! That's a pretty sweet truck. Does it have a name..Wait that's a girl thing isn't it? Stay safe!