Question & Answer Thread

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a tricky one...i fixed my neighbors computer for sex one time...that didn't last long...

P.S.----she was **hot**...stupid husband

Any neighbors that you would do anything for?

Yea, the girl who lives next to me, who's really nice and pretty attractive.

Favorite pie?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Answer: Apple!

Question: How many computers (including laptops) do you have??

Snakes don't bother me, and as I'm male don't think I can actually have an alien baby

Btw I can see about 93 million miles in the daytime and even further on a clear night. GFood trick question there Vile Dr

Would you rather travel in space or virtual travel there?

Btw I can see about 93 million miles in the daytime and even further on a clear night. GFood trick question there Vile Dr

Would you rather travel in space or virtual travel there?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You caught that one did ya? Nice catch...Actually the distance is Infinity, because the universe has no distance...but ther furthest star/system that you can see from earth is...The Answer

I would love to travel in space...for 100mil I could make a trip to the moon before 2020...according to the travel agency.

What is your chinese zodiac symbol?

Hardest thing I ever gave up...I would say Mt Dew. I used to drink it daily for about...7 years, and I decided to stop. I'm not a fan of water, so it sucks.

Will you switch to 64bit proccessing this year, or stick with 32 bit for a while longer?

I prolly shouldn't do 2 of these inna row, but I like this Q. :blush: I have only had a little experiance in red hat, but I will be taking Suse Linux in college, I have to get my certification. My roomate is proficient in pretty much all Linux types, so luckily he can teach me alot.

If you could not build your own PC and had to choose, would you go with Alienware, or Voodoo? (Think if it was a gift from someone.)

[edit} oops, to late on that one. I would reformat and reinstall. I do it constantly anyway.

A: i couldn't choose so here's 3 of them

1: actually it's what leo and Pat did on TSS. but i'm very camera shy and it's too late now.

2: i actually like the idea of being stuck in some huge R&D lab with a billion dollar budget and just spending all my time inventing what ever comes to mind. HE HE i do that now, but without the big budget.

3: i'd like to try something in the movies. creating monsters and effects and CGI effects looks like my kind of fun. especially with comedy :D for some reason i feel like i might just be good at it.

Q: did you yahoo or google her?

• 2 years later...
I've never been on a cruise. I might next year! I heard Jeff and mandy are going! :D

Favorite category on these forums?

Karol

I have two actually:-) Open Chat and the Linux Forums:-)

I love to go to Nevada........haven't been there in over 20 years.

Do you like to gamble (slot machines, cards)?