Question & Answer Thread

Do you have any keys that are completely for sentimental reasons only?

None that I can think of off hand.... :unsure:

When telemarketing people call......I tell them my Mom isn't home right now and to call back at 5..... :rolleyes: .....then when my wife gets home she gets the call.... :lol:

(Not all of the time..... :D )

Q:....So what do you do?

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

say can you hold on while I let the dog in, then forget to go back to the phone for 15 - 20 minutes

what is your favorite drink, not necessarily alcohol?

Cheese and Mayonese Sandwiches...i never hear the end of it when my friends are around...

As accurate as you can make it, how many times has things gone perfect without your interaction?

inside my own head, seriously i would like to shrink down really really small and for someone to give me a tour of the inside of my own head. not just physically but mentally as well. i always want to know what makes me tick. :D i can see it now. there'd be a carnival with a big farris wheel and furniture made out of giant tweenkies. soooo soft and cushy. and cheetos rain from the sky. OK so i might have been in grandpa's medicine again.

how many dates have you been on?

:blush: I've been on more dates than I can count. BUT, back "in my day", we used to date several people at a time, then "choose" a bf or gf, and it was "going steady", or date that one person exclusively. Gotta sort the toads from the princes, right??

Nowadays, kids around here go out in groups and when you decide to date someone, you don't date anyone else, or so I am told. How strange...

When I told my kids it wasn't unusual for me to have a date with one boy on Friday and another on Saturday, I looked at their shocked expressions, and they said, "MOM, you're a..a.... PLAYER!"...heh heh heh, Lil ol'me, I'm a player.... :blush:

Which team do you think will win the NBA Finals?

i call it ..... the great equalizer of golf. hey lets see arnold palmer try to go par with the windmill of doom in the way. HAHAHAHA!!!

if you absolutely had to get an advertisement tattooed on your forehead what would it be. Eat at Joe's maybe, or maybe just BOGO, tickets below?

It would have to be something along the lines of sex advertisement, maybe sex instructor...lol...something corny...

Can you explain (breifly) the worst possible moment to fake something (anything)?

well, I'd say the worst time to fake something is during a situation where the pilots of a plane are unavailable, and you fake being a pilot. another could be faking to know cpr, when someone is in need of help.

Do you enjoy cool or warm climates?

Warm and HOT...don't like cold weather...gets to the bones and makes me inoperative.

Without googling, discover a Haiku...or atleast, do you know what one is?

That's an easy answer, I would be Michelangelo! During his adult years. His contributions to art and architecture inspires and amazes me. Especially his scuptures--how he could capture expressions and emotions from a slab of marble is just amazing--and some of his commissioned works showed that he was a bit of a smart*ss, too :)

If you could visit anywhere on earth, where would it be?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes...with a compass! Good sense of direction.

No with GPS...Wouldn't use it! The idea that they know where my car is, is just to creepy for me

A friend of mine could NOT whistle...She called me one morning and said,"i had a dream that taught me how to whistle"...

Have you ever had a dream teach or enlighten you?

Nope, but countless times something great happens; when i'm working on something crazy with the computer/some other project, and something great happens in the dream, I get really excited, but when i wake up I remember it was just a dream, then i curse my luck :D :D. Yeah, i know i'm weird :lol:.

What would you do for a Klondike bar?