Question & Answer Thread

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i-tunes....it is a lot easier to do what i want it to do, and plus i have a music store just incase i don't have the song in my 7000 song library

Quit or be fired...if you had the choice?

That's a good one...None of my own...got arrested for the others ones, but no charges luckily...(won't use that bat for baseball practice anymore...ouchie!!!)

Most abnoxious thing to make up, so you won't have to do work? (something to get out of work, or just calling in sick type of things)

LOL, I didn't make this up, but a lot of coworkers think I did....when my son was in 1st grade, he caught headlice, and of course gave it to his sister and me (still haven't forgiven Hubby for not getting it! I even slept on his pillow on purpose :rolleyes: ). I called in to work in tears, saying I couldn't come in because I had to sanitize the house and car and do 15 hours worth of laundry ("anything the child touched in the past 2 weeks needs cleaning"..and he was 6 years old, that's everything!) They accused me of taking off work for Spring Cleaning :D Oh, but it was just awful!!

OK, be honest now, have you ever had headlice or scabies?

Myself?? no.

My daughter did (head lice)when she was in the third grade,half the girls in that class where sent home as well as some of the boys.

Never did find out who started it <_<

For those who hunt.

Do you do so as a way to earn money??

No Not Really is it all for sport, and then some great meat over a fire. I only go once a year, so it isn't real bad

In the event of the earth being destroyed, what would your last course of action be?

Depends on the time of the day.

Watch one more sunrise or sunset while listening to Steve Winwood.

One More Morning

(Winwood/Jennings)

In the sky, light is coming, so glad we all have this day

We all want one more morning just to know the night won't stay

Lift my eyes to the dawning to see the life start again

Just to see one more morning, just to feel it all begin

Just to have this day and life starting all over, for all it may bring

A blessing on everything and one more song I can sing

One more day, one more memory, one more link in the chain

We all want one more morning just to feel it all again

Just to have this day and life starting all over, for all it may bring

A blessing on everything and one more song I can sing

In the arms we were born in, in the arms that will take us home

We all want one more morning, then we'll take the night to come

Do you panic easy??

panic, what? who? me? why should I panic? I didn't do it. It wasn' t me. Do I panic easy?

no, not at all

Do you watch horror movies? or do they scare you?

Not sure what this falls under, but I am a Steven Spielburg science movie making fan, along with George Lucas's movies and many others to name...i guess the outerspace type of science...(futuristic)

How much time do you spend thinking about the amount of time you've wasted?

I like spantaneous things, but depending on the circumstances, some things have to be planned out.

What you actually thought, when you noticed you were smarter than the person you are talking to?

What you actually thought, when you noticed you were smarter than the person you are talking to?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i was thinking just how easily i could take over the US with a new invention and a bag of cheetos.

"huh! yeas mr. president. yes sir, that garfield strip was funny today."

what's in your wallet? i've still got my koolaid members card from when i was a little kid.

Edited by macmarauder

Boy do I pack a lot of keys.......(wait, you do mean real live keys and nothing to do with computers, right???) Duplicate door and trunk keys for the kids cars, my car keys, both house keys, 3 church keys, a key to my parents house, and....the key to my Grandparent's old house in Fort Lauderdale where we stayed during Honeymoon 24 years ago :rolleyes: Heh, that house was sold 20 years ago and probably isn't even standing anymore!

Do you have any keys that are completely for sentimental reasons only?

Liz