Rockies Vs Red Sox

World Series Favorite?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Pick One...

• Rockies
    • Red Sox

The Rockies had a second chance tonight, but didn't come through.

I predict it will be over by Monday, more likely probably tomorrow.

Then we'll have to listen to RedSox fans gloating for another year. How depressing.

Us Red Sox fans only gloat when there are Yankee fans present ;)

Tell me about it! :rolleyes:

My own brother is now a RedSox fan. He's quite a bit older than me. It's because of him that I'm a lifelong Yankee fan. He started taking me to Yankee stadium when I was seven years old. I grew up watching Mantle and Maris. I was there when Roger Maris hit # 61. .........Years later my brother jumped ship and joined the ememy. Now he acts like he grew up in South Boston. LOL

The rivalry (both family and more globally, New York and Boston), make life interesting.

Breaking news: A-Rod just opted out of his Yankees contract. Say it ain't so, Alex!

The Sox just won the series!!!

Got to say the Rocky fans are classy they didn't give up till the last strike, no booing and the stands are still full.

Yeah, Sox win.

You are so right, the Rocky fans are a class act. The Rockies team played hard. They put a scare in me for awhile tonight, whew.

Howdy baseball fans, so was the sox a better team or was it the 8 days off that made them look so easy to beat ?? I think that was why. Being a sports nut myself, they looked pretty passive. I have umped and reffed baseball and basketball games for many yrs (about 35 yrs), i must say the umps did a good job even the replays showed they did.

Anyway great games for sox fans and rockies, wait till next year. My poor ST.Louis Cards........

Next year folks!!!

Chuck

The 8 days may have had a little to do with it but it's not like the rockies were sitting on a couch eating potato chips everyday.

The red sox like I said earlier just had the magic, the pitching staff really came together and did the best pitching I seen them do all year. And the bats got hot for some of the sox that had .160 averages all year were .400+.

The 8 days may have had a little to do with it but it's not like the rockies were sitting on a couch eating potato chips everyday.

The red sox like I said earlier just had the magic, the pitching staff really came together and did the best pitching I seen them do all year. And the bats got hot for some of the sox that had .160 averages all year were .400+.

"it's not like the rockies were sitting on a couch eating potato chips everyday"

Hmmmmm..........now that I think of it, that's exactly what I've been doing during the playoffs. Better hit the gym soon. :o