I Need Help With Audio Syncing

I'm trying to burn a TV show to disc. I'm told that it plays fine when watched on the PC but when it's burned to a disc it's out of sync. The obvious problem I have is I can't tell if it's out of sync until I burn it and give it to a friend (and they tell me). I've tried googling this problem but I can't find any answers. Just people with the same problem.

Before anyone starts with legal issues with doing this project, I'm doing this for a friend who had to work, not mass production.

I've tried Nero and Adobe Premiere Elements. Is there a way to fix the audio?

I'm trying to burn a TV show to disc. I'm told that it plays fine when watched on the PC but when it's burned to a disc it's out of sync. The obvious problem I have is I can't tell if it's out of sync until I burn it and give it to a friend (and they tell me). I've tried googling this problem but I can't find any answers. Just people with the same problem.

Before anyone starts with legal issues with doing this project, I'm doing this for a friend who had to work, not mass production.

I've tried Nero and Adobe Premiere Elements. Is there a way to fix the audio?

Does your pc have a TV Out Card, where you can burn/copy it onto a stand-alone DVD Recorder?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%...G=Google+Search

This is what I'm told.

When the original file is played on the PC it plays fine. But when it is burned to a VCD or a DVD it plays out of sync. The disc is off when it is played back on the PC or a stand alone player.

I guess it goes out of sync while encoding with Nero or Adobe. I'm not sure.