Busybizness.com - New Site

So I've been working on my latest project recently... Here's some information about it - all of this is on the site itself by the way, I just copied and pasted. ;)

So what exactly is Busy Bizness? Well, Busy Bizness is a site dedicated to you! So now you ask yourself, who is you? Well, the you we are talking about is the business owner, you the CEO, you the entrepreneur, you the person with the great ideas, you the person who always dreamed of starting their own business! There are so many different people that this site is for it's practically limitless. What we look to do here at Busy Bizness is help you figure out what you need to do to get yourself started. We also want to provide a place for everyone to communicate, collaborate, talk and help each other out with their ideas and planning their attack. Who knows? You might find a business partner in the process! We also look to help people create connections as you know if you're into business - connections are everything and it's so true.

The idea is to create a place where people can exchange ideas and help each other out in an online business forum type of place. The goal of this site is to help people with their businesses and make them grow even more or perhaps get them started and going in the right direction.

Now, in order to create this type of place I figured the best and easiest, not to mention the fastest way to generate content was to use blogs and forums. So, with that said, I've installed Drupal.

What's your job? Well, ideally, we want people to write content on their blogs and post on the forum. That being said, I figured since we're all business type people here I needed to give some incentive to write content. So I've decided to implement Google Adsense sharing which will allow you to make money off the content you write for the site.

So it's up to all of us to contribute and make this successful. I look forward to working with all of you on this site!

So go check it out, registration is free of course - we're looking for content! If you have any experiences/knowledge/something to talk about business related go right ahead and post about it. By the way in order to make money off the content you post you do need a Google Adsense account which is free to get and once you get it you can enter your ID number into the site, so if you don't have one right now, that's fine you can always enter it later on. Oh! and! Age does not matter, we welcome people of all ages - young, middle aged, old, older... you're all welcome! :)

------------------------

Jeff Weisbein

http://www.busybizness.com/

Crap Jeff. I forgot you were in college now. My how they grow up so fast...

Anyway, I like the site. User friendly and very easy on the eyes. Interesting idea you have here. If i understand corectly, you trying to create an online community for new biz owners?

BTW, is this a class project?

Edited by Bubba Bob

Hey Bubba,

First off thanks!

The site is for not only new business owners but old ones as well. It's also for people who have ideas who want to turn them into something. It can also be for people who have business experience they would like to share with others. The people the site could be used by is essentially anyone who has something business related to talk about.

And no, the site is not a class project, just something I started on my own. :)

B

• 3 weeks later...

OK, a question.....If someone has an idea for an "invention" but doesn't want to or have the knowledge/money to invent/patent/build the idea, can said person post the idea in hopes that someone ELSE runs with it?

Coming from someone who cut up and sewed velcro on the kids' training pants 20 years before Huggies Pullups came up with that idea (thus avoiding poop being dragged down to the ankles when theres an accident!) and wished someone would invent a canister vacuum with an attached hose long before someone actually invented them......

I'm always coming up with "I just wish someone would invent" ideas and would love for someone ELSE to take the ideas and run just so I can buy that idea when it's turned into a gadget! He/she can have all the headaches, glory and bigbucks, I just want the gadget! :)

Liz

Edited by blim