Hello Everyone Decided To Drop In And Show A Video/say Hi

Hello everyone! Its been a while since I have been here. I see all is going good with the site and congrats on breaking the 2000 member mark.

You might see me around. I just got dsl and even if its a slow 384kbps its faster than my dial up.

I thought I would show you this video I got. This happened in my front yard. Its pretty funny.

These two mocking birds were attacking this snake and I got it on my camera.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/784425/snake...nt_yard_battle/

See you around.

Yes I turned on my yahoo messenger for the first time in a year(really trillian as I hate yahoos noisy ways) and I met up with um...

The guy who is a member here who runs Spider Creations. I did not know who he was and when he told me he was a member here I thought I would drop in.

How has everything been over the past year or so since I have been here?

Oh, Arachnid or Michael. He made my desktop and what a talent he has!! (that MS background just needed teletubbies...)

Glad to see you back, Cowsgone!

Now off to watch the boidies and the snake (and hope it isn't scary!)

Edit! Good video, the boidies win!! Thanks, Cowsgone and here's a non-mad cow that Daughter named Percy (her apartment is next door to a dairy farm)

195012697_647413941_0.jpg

Liz

Edited by blim

I will try not to. You know I am very busy even after high school. If not more now....

Dsl is nice I will tell you. I will try to get around. I am busy now making and learning to make videos as I go along. Then there is this farm....and the car

payment....I got a 2001 civic last year I bought myself. Very nice with its 34-37mpg and its quite fast for 1.7 liter 4 cylinder stock engine.