Toshiba A150 S2031 Laptop Help

ok pholks so here my problem, my sister is off in college la dee da and she ends up breaking a laptop listed above, we bring it home to repiar and keep for me, im trying to repair it myself, heres the run down...Its a Toshiba A100/150 S2031 Laptop, theres a problem booting it up, it turns on but the screen does not turn on, the hard drive makes no wonderful whirring noises and the disk drive does nothing either, ALL LED's ON THE KEYBOARD AREA LIGHT UP WHEN POWERED ON, there is no way possible to give u the specs of this, and i have no clue how this came to be, i am 2 months out of warrenty and i drastically need this laptop, i must of tried everything there is to try on the internet and im about ready to smash it, PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!! IM ALMOST COMPLETELY DESPERATE :(

-Chris†øþher

• 1 year later...
ok pholks so here my problem, my sister is off in college la dee da and she ends up breaking a laptop listed above, we bring it home to repiar and keep for me, im trying to repair it myself, heres the run down...Its a Toshiba A100/150 S2031 Laptop, theres a problem booting it up, it turns on but the screen does not turn on, the hard drive makes no wonderful whirring noises and the disk drive does nothing either, ALL LED's ON THE KEYBOARD AREA LIGHT UP WHEN POWERED ON, there is no way possible to give u the specs of this, and i have no clue how this came to be, i am 2 months out of warrenty and i drastically need this laptop, i must of tried everything there is to try on the internet and im about ready to smash it, PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!! IM ALMOST COMPLETELY DESPERATE :(

-Chris†øþher

ok sir it happens to me b4,

all u have to do is remove ur hdd to ur loptop en then

turn it on w/ out hdd.

u will see it will on d screen en then

turn it of after u go to ur cmos

wen its off

u put back ur hdd

en turn it on agin it will be ok.

if its not im sure ur hdd are broke.

email me what happen email address removed

coz im jst saw ur msg so i got reg. here jst to help u ^_^

We don't know you. It would be foolish for someone to receive a .reg file through the email from a stranger. This thread is also 2 years old. -TT75-