Any one else using AdAware know why I can quarantine an object and then it appears again after another scan? I have the settings set to quarantine automatically and it doesn't do it. It puts it in the quarantine section but when I run the program again another day the same items appear. Shouldn't it disallow the item to reappear? Or at least automatically put them in quarantine so I don't have to select them and then do it again and again?

Just because an item is quarantined doesn't mean it is blocked if you revisit where you received it from.

Hmmm, must be a weather program I installed. I have only visted 2 different sites in the last few weeks and One is E-bay and the other is a Car forum. Neither of those are putting those cookies on my system.

What is the weather program and cookie?

Weather Studio is the program.

And these are the Cookies. Not all of them all the time but these are the ones in the last 4 days that have popped up.

adinterax.com

tacoda.net

insightexpressaia.com

revsci.net

adserver6.teracent.net/tase

instadia.net

knotera.com

nexstat.com

clickshift.com

stat.dealtime.com

roiservice.com

Edited by lefty1953

Weather Studio Toolbar does load cookies that generate revenue for them.

What do I get with the WeatherStudio toolbar?

Our goal at WeatherStudio is to create products that add value to our users' browsing experience. Some of these generate revenue (make us money) by providing paid search links. Others are just useful and fun. Here is a complete list of the features that are included in the WeatherStudio toolbar:

http://files.weatherstudio.com/pl/weathers...o/features.html

Our goal at WeatherStudio is to create products that add value to our users' browsing experience. Some of these generate revenue (make us money) by providing paid search links. Others are just useful and fun. Here is a complete list of the features that are included in the WeatherStudio toolbar:

So if I just delete them(quarantine) every other day or so they really aren't going to hurt anything right? They all have a low threat.

So if I just delete them(quarantine) every other day or so they really aren't going to hurt anything right? They all have a low threat.

You should be OK.

You should be OK.

It has been on here since 05-19-07 so I think I am OK. Nothing else in the way of problems. System runs good.

Thanks TT for all your help.

Oh wait a sec. I would like to mention that when I go to All Programs and then try to scroll up or down the items listed once I find an entry with more than one item in it's category the left side of the menu over laps the left side of the listings. This one is really hard to explain but it's like when you first click on Start you see the box with all the entries. Well then I pick All Programs, Once in all programs I scroll up to another entry with more than one category in it the first box that I saw when I click on Start over laps the left side of the All Programs listings. If you can figure that out I guess I explained it to the best of my limited ability. It's like the Start BOX is set to stay on top. But only when an Entry has more than one Category.

Edited by lefty1953
I have never seen that behavior and wouldn't know where to begin trying to straighten it out. Post this problem in PC support and maybe someone has dealt with this before.

Pretty strange huh? I am at a loss to what caused it too. Might be Weather Studio but haven't uninstalled it to see if that fixes this or not. Just a little annoying not much of a problem.