Besttechie Turns 3!

Today, August 23, 2007, the Besttechie forums turn 3 years old! We've made it past the terrible twos! :P And we certainly couldn't have gotten this far without the wonderful membership!!!

Congrats Jeff on keeping this place home! Here's to Jeff, and here's to everyone else that makes this place the best forum on the web!

it dosent seem that long when

we wanted some place to post at

when i first came here i wondered who the hell

jeff was

when i saw the directer of the boards

name beeing mentioned

i thought im in the wrong place

i came to join beluga

and it wasnt until a coupla weeks later i found they were

the same person

i didnt mentioned this to any one untilnow

as i was a bit embarrassed

so three years has gone quickly

and personally ive enjoyed it here

a great lot of posters

and for ever helpfull

to a dummy like me

congrats jeff.beluga.

and i hope we will be here for another 3years

marty

Happy Birthday BT post-27-1187895410.gif

WOW, I can't believe it has been 3 years. Thanks Jeff for this great forum. It is like no other, thank goodness. It is such a pleasure to come here and chit-chat with the wonderful people we have here.

Here is to many more years. post-27-1187895305.gif

Or, as my youngest grandson so aptly put it........I'm FREE!!!!!!!

Glad I've been along for the ride!

Happy Birthday, BT.........MANY happy returns, too.

Today, August 23, 2007, the Besttechie forums turn 3 years old! We've made it past the terrible twos! :P And we certainly couldn't have gotten this far without the wonderful membership!!!

Congrats Jeff on keeping this place home! Here's to Jeff, and here's to everyone else that makes this place the best forum on the web!

My congratulations also. Time sure has flown by .

Happy Birthday BT.....that was a fast 3 yrs. WoW!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BT!!! Man - 3 years go by fast, and I just recently celebrated my 2 year anniversary on BT on the 16th. I remember coming here soon after the announcement of mass changes on G4 - I wanted a place where I could be with friends and have a place that has a "family feel" I found it here, with people who care about each other, and not so much on bashing peoples opinions.

Jeff - You are amazing, and I salute you - May you many, many, many, many happy years here - You have the best team in cyberspace, and I am proud to fly my avy here, and state proudly that I am a member of BESTTECHIE :)

Congrats to EVERYONE that make BT what it is and what it will be :)

Brian

Edited by baker7

I have memberships other places but everytime I log in I have to get the password reminder. This is home. We all know the regulars and we have a concern for each one.

Happy Birthday BT!!

This is a heck of an accomplishment for a young man. Hell for the most part most of the mods can be called kids by the majority of the membership, referring only to age not ability.

I would make sure this was on my resume'. Then we can have a letter of recommendation thread. Hmmmm.

Hats off to Jeff.

M