Happy Birthday, Hitest!

Woot... The Big 5 0....

Happy Birthday ya ooooooold thing.... LOL. (shouldn't make to much fun at ya... 5 more months and I'll catch up)

Hope your going to have a really great day. :thumbsup:

They say that with age one gains wisdom! :D In my case we know that is up for debate. :D

I had a great day today, I went for a long walk with my children and enjoyed the sunshine. I can't believe I'm 50.

Life is good. :thumbsup:

I know I did an "All Inclusive" birthday post awhile back, but I just HAVE to post into this one!

HAPPY B-DAY HITEST!!!

You've reached the big "FIVE-O", welcome to the club!

That means you're old enough to remember an old rhyme...."Georgy-Pordgy, Puddin pie....Kiss da girls and make em Cry"

What the heck does that mean anyway??? Geez there were allot of idiotic rhymes when we were kids eh..;)

I know I did an "All Inclusive" birthday post awhile back, but I just HAVE to post into this one!

HAPPY B-DAY HITEST!!!

You've reached the big "FIVE-O", welcome to the club!

That means you're old enough to remember an old rhyme...."Georgy-Pordgy, Puddin pie....Kiss da girls and make em Cry"

What the heck does that mean anyway??? Geez there were allot of idiotic rhymes when we were kids eh..;)

LOL :thumbsup:

Thank you, my friend, I appreciate that a lot:-) Yep, I'm a member of the 5 decade club. Agreed, back in the stone age when we were kids there were indeed silly rhymes:-)

Actually I prefer to kiss the girls and make them breakfast:-)