Besttechie.net Changes

Hey Everyone,

Today I'd like to announcement some changes at BestTechie.net. First off, these changes have been well thought out and planned for quite some time now. I (and the rest of the administration) feel that they will help the site grow and prosper.

We are implementing a new position on the forums which will be the Manager position. What exactly is the Manager position you ask? Well, let me explain:

The managers of each specific staff group will be that team's Go-to-guy. Each manager would essentially be in charge of overseeing their specified area of the forums as well as their staff who maintain them. If something needs attention in that forum, it will be their call as to the appropriate actions to take. If something needs higher-level attention (such as an issue outside your area of the forums) they can come to a Moderator or Administrator. The idea is to give the BestTechie staff more structure.

This position, along with more decision-making power also comes with more responsibility. They will manage their forum(s). The staff for those forums will still have all of their original powers and responsibilities, but if they have an issue, they will go to their manager first. They will also be in charge of their staff group.

We have selected 4 Managers at the moment, one for each staff position. Now without further ado here they are:

HijackThis Team Manager: rmurphy

Windows Experts Manager: TheTerrorist_75

Linux Experts Manager: shanenin

Mac Experts Manager: isteve

These changes are in effect as of now. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or another admin/mod or post it on the forum and we will answer it as soon as we can.

Another thing, I'd like to bring up is that BestTechie.net has recently acquired the domain: http://www.malwaresupport.com - we will be using this domain as a pointer to our Malware Removal forum. This acquisition will hopefully bring more traffic to the site.

Thanks,

B

Thats cool Jeff....

Congrats rmurphy, TT_75, shanenin, isteve !!!!

***Does that mean they get health and dental now?....... :blink: .....I'm still waiting for my key to the executive washroom... :blink: ***.......what the ?????????

***Hmmm.....rv's contract mentions nothing of this what so ever*** <_<

Congrats the all the new folks helping out around the house.

Ah! don't the new guys buy the beer for the whole year? :rolleyes:

Looks like yall picked some good folks. Congrats to yall four :thumbsup:

Does that mean they get health and dental now? :rolleyes:

Does this mean I can get my new dentures cheaper? :lol:  I'd be happy to be able to share in Kat's secret stash of chocolate. :P

• 4 weeks later...

from my postiton on the map ide like to pat youall

on the back

but i would need very long arm

so ile just stick to the posting forum and congatulate

the 4 of you

thos there are a couple of you ime not familiar with

but i respect jeffs selection

and that is good enough for me

marty