JSKY

Gmail

Well, heck, since I haven't heard back from that GI Gmail donation place, and I've heard they say keep giving them out even if you've pledged, and since I will get more invites anyway, I'll offer up a bunch.

I've got 6 invites in my account right now - is there anyone on the board who still doesn't have one? Post to here and I'll get with you on getting one. Don't put your email up on the board though - not sure how spam bots patrol, but they glean stuff like that from forums all the time.

LOL! Add mine and make it 12 total to give away.

And if you add TymeKyller's we can make it 18 to give away.

Well, We're climbing. Can we set a world record, with the most invites to give away!

I have 6 more to give away. I know if I email them to cut the invite link, I will recieve 6 more on top of that. Thats how I had 12 at one point.

I've got 6 to give away....................................I can't give them away................... :lol:

ditto!

So add the 35 we had, plus Olmec's 6 and my 6....we now have a total of 47 invites to be given away.

Yes, and everyone here has one already, Now if we could come up with a way to get rid of them.

I dont want an gmail invite but my aunt wants one, if anyone would be willing to give one I can pm her email adrress so you can invite her?

Michael

If not thats ok, no hard feelings I promise :-)

Oh boy...... :huh: .....now I got 6 again.....oh well..think I might have places for them.... :rolleyes:

LOL!!!