I have downloaded an RSS extension for Firefox (Wizz RSS News Reader) from its website. I did it yesterday, and as soon as I opened Firefox the extension was right there in my browser, however, I didn't add any rss or made any changes.

The problem showed up this morning when I decided to actually add a couple of sources from news and blogs. I opened Firefox but the extension wasn't there anymore! it just disappeared! so I went and checked in the tools -> add ons menu of the browser and to my surprise the extension was in the list of my add-ons, I thought that perhaps there was an error when the extension was installed, thus I decided to uninstall the extension and install it a second time, but the result is the same my extension doesn't show up in the browser, but it does show up in my list of add-ons in the tools menu, how can this be? does anyone know why is not possible to see the extension but still have it listed as being downloaded?

Edited by intocomputing2