Well handplane made it thru his ordeal, hope good things happens in 3's Just went thru a battery of tests for the last couple of days and will know more this week. Mine's the colon, the other test they're saying to get after 50. Not sure what's going on yet, but it's a little nerve racking

Mark

Well handplane made it thru his ordeal, hope good things happens in 3's Just went thru a battery of tests for the last couple of days and will know more this week. Mine's the colon, the other test they're saying to get after 50. Not sure what's going on yet, but it's a little nerve racking

Mark

Hi Mark,

Sorry to hear about your ordeal.

Yes I feel luck and blessed.

The only suggestions I will make, in my opinion, that can help you:

1-do what your doctor(s) say to do

2-support from your family

3-praying

Best of luck.

Take care.

Mark, hope everything is OK. Will say a little prayer for you.

Yes, everyone 50 and up should have it done, then you will have peace of mind to know if you are OK or not.

I only can speak for myself, I want to know.

hang in there mark

sure it is nerve wracking waitingand not knowing

as handplane prooved it isnt all gloom

how ever we are all here for you

and you can count on me for support

marty

Just remember that there is only air to be "released" after the procedure. Don't be embarassed to let it flow. hehehehehehe :rolleyes:

I'll tell you... I sure felt sorry for housekeeping after I was done prepping for the test. Using 2 canes and with my bum knees, I was a little slow to the bathroom. If you know what I mean :huh:

Mark

I hope everything .....Comes Out OK.....:rolleyes:

No. really, I mean your testing.....

I do mean, I hope everything come out OK for you. Hang in there my friend

Well, I guess the worst has past. As far as they know, it's not cancerous. Unfortunately, I have a severe infection. Infections and my immune system don't get along too well. I usually end up on life support for a few weeks. Hope they caught it in time. Then I get to look forward to the whole thing again in 2 months :angry2:

Mark