Hi

i suggest you a new antispyware removal tool, that is good and fast to solve problems, i had some adware and virus and I tried many software like adaware and norton but nothing happened, then i tried spyware sweeper from here removed link to rogue program and finally I removed all the spyware I had in my pc, i think it worths a try...really good one!

greetings!

Edited by Matt

Howdy, i think the one you are referring to is called "Spy Sweeper" by Webroot. Its been around for a little while, heres some info on it :

Spy Sweeper safeguards your identity and restores system performance through fast, smart and powerful anti-spyware protection. Spy Sweeper protects against all types of spyware, including system monitors, Trojan horses, and other threats like CoolWebSearch, Look2Me, and more. Spy Sweeper's advanced removal engine deletes the toughest spyware programs - even removing mutated or "rootkit" spies, some of the nastiest next-generation spyware threats - which are specifically designed to avoid detection and removal. This removal technology saves time and effort by eliminating these vicious threats in one sweep - requiring no need for multiple reboots. As soon as it's installed, Spy Sweeper with AntiVirus offers 360 degrees of protection against spyware and viruses and is now compatible with Windows Vista.

Some of the HJT experts do not like it ! This statement is kinda misleading >>> Spy Sweeper protects against all types of spyware, including system monitors, Trojan horses, and other threats like CoolWebSearch, Look2Me, and more theres no way to stop all types of these infections.

Hi robart.hendory,

First of all, welcome to Besttechie.net:-)

Thank you for your opinion about the spyware software. However, I would prefer to have our Windows, HJT, or Update Team recommend spyware software for the members of Besttechie.net to use as they have the expertise to fully evaluate software.