Import Alliance 2007

So me and some friends cruised on up to Nashville to go to Import Alliance (a massive 2 car caravan, my Civic and my friend's Integra). Man it was fun. I met up with some other Tennspeed members and we all hung out for a while. I sold some old parts and made $70. It was great. I had plenty of people stop at my car and ask me about it and even some took pictures of the car and the engine bay. That made me feel a lot better about it.

Me and my friends took a lot of pictures and I thought I would share.

Honda_Boy's Official Import Alliance Pics

TennSpeed.net's Official IA Pics

Online friend turned real world friends, v3bahumut's IA pics There's a lot of my car in these.

Online friend turned real world friend, venom_5's IA pics

Enjoy the pics!

PS there's probably gonna be a lot more, particularly on Honda-Tech.

Getting together with like-minded enthusiasts reminds me of a teensy story: I sold my Mustang Cobra to my nephew, he went to meets similar to yours to find and exchange parts. He found a pair of replacement taillight lenses (one was broken) for a great price (they're huge and therefore unbelievably expensive to replace). He decided to buy both, though he only needed the one. Before he took possesion he looked on in horror as someone backed over them -- they broke the one he did NOT need! Ha. So he bought the one he needed.

That kid has a ton of luck.

Someone else took this pic from the bridge. Can you find my car?

Untitled_HDR2.jpg

Here's Honda-Tech's official Import Alliance pic thread. *Note, this is Honda-Tech. There is bound to be some foul language used by a few members and some a few pics have some of the people with their middle finger up. Oh, well. Still there a lot of nice pics here cause some of the people on there are pro's at photography.

Honda-Tech's Official Import Alliance Pic Thread

sure did. THis pic is just a very small portion of what was there. Remember that this was a football stadium's parking lot so there are a lot of sections. There were about 5 times or more cars there than what this pic shows. Probably more. It was huge.

And yes, you picked out the right car. :thumbsup: