I'm going off-line as I prepare for my road trip East. I'm really looking forward to this, I'm going to be traveling East to Alberta for about a week ( looking forward to seeing the badlands and dinosaur bones). Then I'll be heading back into BC to visit with my Dad down south in Vancouver.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful 4th of July. I'll be off-line for 1-2 weeks.

See you soon. :D

hitest

Hi Guys,

Thank you everyone for the well wishes.

I just arrived yesterday:-) Driving from my home (Prince Rupert, B.C.) to Edmonton, Alberta------>Drumheller, Alberta------->Vancouver, BC (My Dad's place). I covered about 1800 miles. I had a very interesting trip. When I get home I'll post some pictures from the trip. I'm writing this from my Dad's PC near Vancouver, B.C. I'll post when I can over the next two weeks; I'm looking forward to taking my kids to playland in Vancouver.

I love Vacations:-)

glad to hear everything is ok and you are enjoyng it

I will be taking a vacation trip to Louisiana in September, first one in several years, should be fun

• 3 weeks later...
love the pics hi-test

is that your family

great pics

Thanks, marty:-) Yes, that is my family. :D

My youngest is Lisa: 4 years old

My eldest daughter Laura: 13 years old

Kathy, my wife: 48 years old

Me: 49 years old

Welcome back, Hitest! Awesome pics and glad you had a good trip (it gets over 100 in Canada??? I'm jealous. But then again, when we go to Winsdor, Canada, we head South!)

Liz

Thanks, Liz:-) It is good to be back! Yes, in the interior of BC and in Alberta it can get very hot. I enjoyed the trip a lot, but I'm used to the temperate coastal climate of Prince Rupert, it is cooler over here.

Welcome back, Hitest! Awesome pics and glad you had a good trip (it gets over 100 in Canada??? I'm jealous. But then again, when we go to Winsdor, Canada, we head South!)

Liz

Thanks, Liz:-) It is good to be back! Yes, in the interior of BC and in Alberta it can get very hot. I enjoyed the trip a lot, but I'm used to the temperate coastal climate of Prince Rupert, it is cooler over here.

Wow, it surprises me to see those temps way up there :blink:

Cool pictures. Love the dino-butt :blush:

Liz

Wow, it surprises me to see those temps way up there :blink:

Cool pictures. Love the dino-butt :blush:

Thanks, Bubba Bob, we had a good time there. Yes, it can indeed be surprisingly hot up here in the great white north:-)