Happy Independence Day

Happy Independence Day America :thumbsup:

I would also like to wish everyone a HAPPY Independence Day - and I would like to pause to thank all of the Veterans and Active Duty Personnnel (as well as the reservists) who make the 4th possible - I cannot and will not forget every sacrifice they have made to make sure that I am able to type that I am FREE - to those infividuals I say "Thank You" and combine the sayings of the Marines and the Coast Guard: Semper Fi and Semper Paratus: Always Faithful, Always Ready ;)

ROLL on ;)

Happy 4th everyone ;)

Brian

I don't know how many of you remember Red Skelton

I know him! and I'm only 14! My dad bought a dvd with a lot of his stuff a few years back. He is awesome!

Happy Independence Day everyone!

And if you dont live in USA, then have a great normal day!

-Joe

Edited by jamaicaman

Remember the old star trek episode with the Yangs and the Cooms ? The E-Plegnista

Epledgally genectumflag.

Looks like we will have a wet fourth here. Rain is just a couple hours away. No big deal; we were not planning anything big.

For some odd reason, the city had a pitiful fireworks display on Sunday night. I could see it through the trees, but it was short and small and on the wrong day.

Looks like the rain will be over in time for the good show at the country club down the street though. They always have a great show and the neighbors all come out and mingle and watch it.