Congratulations Therock247uk!

Congratulations to therock247uk, who has received the Microsoft MVP Award. Security 2007.

therock247uk is a great help here at BT, and the driving force behind 247Fixes and he has helped countless number of people with spyware problems, malware issues, browser hijackings and other computer ills. He has done this quietly, but is well known and highly respected among the people in the online security community. Along with administrating at various sites and assisting in chat support, he also trains others to fight malware (he was one of my teachers!).

About the MVP Program

WTG r0ck! :thumbsup:

Congratulations to therock247uk, who has received the Microsoft MVP Award. Security 2007.

therock247uk is a great help here at BT, and the driving force behind 247Fixes and he has helped countless number of people with spyware problems, malware issues, browser hijackings and other computer ills. He has done this quietly, but is well known and highly respected among the people in the online security community. Along with administrating at various sites and assisting in chat support, he also trains others to fight malware (he was one of my teachers!).

About the MVP Program

WTG r0ck! :thumbsup:

Congrats Rock!!! Well Deserved :)

I second Matt's comments about Rock! He works VERY hard to help individuals with computer problems, teaching people about how to remove malware, is VERY knowlegeable, and has even helped yours truley with HJT logs for both my machines. He is an asset to the BT community, and I am glad to call him "friend" I hope to be able to work with Rock in *MY* training too ;)

Congrats man :) and THANKS AGAIN for all you do around here - it IS appreciated ;)

Brian