Happy Birthday To Tymekyller

Thank you all so much!!

I miss everyone here, I have been very busy with the new family.

I have had barely any time to get online anymore, sometimes I will pop in and see all the great people and posts but that is about as much as I can do with the time I have had to myself lately.

Thank you all and here is an updated pic of my wife, 1.5 month old boy (at the time) and myself. He is three months now.....

His name is Connor Oisin Patrick Smith, I picked the first name and the wife picked the middle names.

Thank you all again!!

Your all great people!!

Steve, Steph and lil Connor

Edited by TymeKyller
Thank you all so much!!

I miss everyone here, I have been very busy with the new family.

I have had barely any time to get online anymore, sometimes I will pop in and see all the great people and posts but that is about as much as I can do with the time I have had to myself lately.

Thank you all and here is an updated pic of my wife, 1.5 month old boy (at the time) and myself. He is three months now.....

His name is Connor Oisin Patrick Smith, I picked the first name and the wife picked the middle names.

Thank you all again!!

Your all great people!!

Steve, Steph and lil Connor

Happy Birthday TYME - I am so happy for you and I hope your family is well - with a new baby, its QUITE understandable that you will NOT have as much time online as you once did - I look forward to hearing from you soon, as do the rest of the BT Family, but you take care of yourself and your family, and stop back whenever you can - That is a beautiful pic ;)

All the Best,

Brian

Oh dang...I gotta break my No More Birthdays Posts rule for this idiot....er...fella Canuckster!

Happy B-Day TK!!

I remember back when he was just a lil feller, spammin my Hotmail throw-away account, and I wrote back with a "Who the $%#@ are U?" kinda deal...LOL!!

My, we sure have come a long way since then eh TK!!

Take Care Bud!