Funny Characters In My Blog (Â's)

Here is a Snippit from a Blog post that has a bunch of funny characters:

I just wanted to start out by saying that I have been interested in finding an irc server or network that is better then all of the others that I have used. Most irc nets are full of spam, trolls, and undesireables, and since the closure of the TFN IRC server in 2004, I have been interested in finding another server and home for my channel.

This has occurred!Â

Does anyone know why my blog has a bunch of Â's? Never seen this before and I had to manually delete a bunch of them? Figured I let Jeff know about this in case his server move had something to do with this strangeness.....

for the full post: go to: Brian's Blog Go to the Post entiled "WyldRyde: My New Home" to see the funny characters

Thanks,

Brian

Seems to be taken care of...if you still are having issues let me know.

B

Thanks Jeff: will check Later - You da MAN :)

Brian

• 2 weeks later...
BTW Brian, I made it so your blog appears on the main blog page. :)

B

Thanks Man - I see that, and your the BEST *grin*

Brian

• 3 weeks later...

Where? I just looked or did you fix it?

I think it happens from copying and pasting stuff, but I'm not 100% sure yet.

If it continues to occur on many blogs please let me know.

All you have to do is just backspace and delete it. Annoying I know, but not too difficult.

B

• 9 months later...

Jeff:

Seems as if my older blog posts are getting hit with this issue:

The following is a snippit from a blog post

Next, I have to email my family and friends about the move and alert them to the move.ÂÂ

Been working  on sending mail to "undisclosed recipients" for this purpose, as I don't wanna advertise who gets the mail message ;)

I have one minor problem with server "relay.verizon.net" blocking or interfereing

Is there a way to go through my blog and eliminate these characters? I would then have to delete the whole blog to get rid of this since it seems my older posts are getting these strange characters.........Is there a program that can be used to seek these out and delete them??

Brian

No, it seems you will have to remove the manually unfortunately. However, I have seriously been considering removing BT Blogs - I have already stopped new users from singing up. BT Blogs did not take off as I had planned and it is just too much maintenance for something that isn't being used.

B