Happy Fathers Day

I would also like to wish all dads a HAPPY FATHERS DAY :)

I got to spend some of today with my dad - He came home after church and brought me some KFC - a Big Box Meal - It Had a Chicken Leg, a Chicken Strip, a Box of Popcorn chicken, a buscuit, a whipped potato with gravy and a coleslaw.....and of course a Pepsi ;)

So I got to give my dad his card, and he liked it, and I also got to see my stepdad, as he brought me some new pants and a shirt, because I am attending my Gram's funeral thursday morning.......She died early friday morning from pnumonia.....and she had alzheimers....so she is in a better place, and I shall pay my respects to her this week.

I also gave Gary his card, so at least this year, was still able to see them both - I gave Dad my Grampa's Card as well, as he saw him last weekend.

So, I had a great time with them both. and am glad that they liked thier cards........and I am happy that I got to spend some time with them both, I just wish the circumstances were better, but I got to spend time with my dad and that was cool ;)

Happy Father's Day to all Dad's and Dad-Type Figures ;)

Brian

Gave my dad his presents. Stephen King's newest book and the Soundtrack to the first Pirates of the Caribbean. I also gave him a card that my mom picked out cause I forgot I added my own little touch. My name is Bryan but I signed the card Brain cause my dad likes to call me Brain amongst many other names. Me and him got real big into Scrubs so for 2 days he would call me random girls' names. Thank god he quit that quick. Still his favorite nickname for me is Brain........... So I call him Pinky. :P

Gave my dad his presents. Stephen King's newest book and the Soundtrack to the first Pirates of the Caribbean. I also gave him a card that my mom picked out cause I forgot I added my own little touch. My name is Bryan but I signed the card Brain cause my dad likes to call me Brain amongst many other names. Me and him got real big into Scrubs so for 2 days he would call me random girls' names. Thank god he quit that quick. Still his favorite nickname for me is Brain........... So I call him Pinky. :P

Well, I had fun with my dad, as I always do when I visit him - What my Dad calls me for a Joke name would NOT be appropriate for posting here on BT, so I wont post it here ;) The only person who refers to me as "Brain" is my Aunt, who has Downs Syndrome - she knows my name is Brian, but always writes "Brain" :) because she spells my name backwards ;) Its kinda cool though ;)

I love jokin round with my dad - and spending time with him is something I enjoy alot ;)

Brian

My son got me the Ghost Rider dvd and a really nice picture of Dale and Dale Jr (Earnhardt) for non nascar fans and my daughter made me a great meal. Had a good day even though I had some work to do

:thumbsup: Happy Father's Day :thumbsup: