Well, I have twin GeForce 7600GT CO's and I wanna do triple monitors. I for some reason can't get it to use the second card to run the 3rd monitor. Can you actually do this? I thought you could. I can get the second monitor to work fine. Do I have to remove the SLI bridge or something? I have SLI disabled from from the nVidia control panel.

My main objective is to do triple monitor gaming (Colin McRae Rally 2005) if possible.

Help Please!!!

Thanks in advance!

Changed question look down please

Edited by Honda_Boy

Ok now that I have all 3 of my monitors working, I was wondering, how would I be able to make all 3 of them work in my games? Do I have to enable SLI?

Edited by Honda_Boy

Well I have figured out that SLI only runs one monitor. I was able to dualk Monitor Colin McRae but it was just like the regular perspective and not any bigger view. I've seen people make race game setups where they have the front on the center monitor and the side views on the side monitors. How the heck do they do that?

Never mind. Looks like if I want to do triple monitor gaming, I'm gonna have to get a $300 Matrox Triple Head to Go. Screw that. At least having 3 monitors at the desktop is pretty cool. I like having Winamp on the side and not minimizing it. I can't really think too much of what to put on the left monitor though.

Edited by Honda_Boy