Come On.....admit It!

Hi everyone! I thought I'd start a little game called "Come on....admit it!" Here's what you do....you have to admit THREE things to us that you normally woulnd't. Now, I don't want to hear anything that would incriminate anyone....and I will delete any post that refers to anything that is prejudicial in anyway. This is supposed to be FUN! EDITED TO ADD: Let's also keep this PG13, please! ; )

I'll start, so you get the drift of what I'm asking for...

ok ok! I admit it!!!

1. I'm a secret fan of the Backstreet Boys! I can't help it. My daughters got me hooked...and I can't stop singing along!

2. I cannot get enough of Taco Bell! I know, I know. It's not REAL Mexican. But oh my lordy is it ever GOOD!

3. I secretly watch College Football (GO BIG BLUE...Rose Bowl, baby!)....WWE Wrestling (NO COMMENTS, PLEASE!), CUBS baseball, and my NASCAR.....I'm gonna marry Dale Jr. ya know! ;)

ok your turn! It can be touching, funny, serious....whatever you wanna SPILL your guts on. But remember....play nice! ;)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a crazy lady...lol

this could get funny or ugly really fast :D

but I guess I'll play :blink:

1) I spend hours on end in front of the PC neglecting other facets of my life...lol

2) I like taco bell too but I really like burger king.....good thing I have the metabolism of a humming bird, and still look pretty good for 36 :D

3) I'm secretly hoping that I'll be a far better parent to my little one that's on the way, than my father was ;)

Great Idea!!!! I have 4...but don't want to be the 1st to be controversial..so here's 3.

1. LOVE FOOTBALL!! College and Pro...On Sunday's during the NFL season, I am in a vegetative state. No shower, no shaving (gotta brush the teeth tho) Put on my Old Navy sweat Pants (the slippery cumfy ones) and my Penn St. T-shirt and it's my favorite chair and football all day....(I do do laundry, clean etc...but only during time outs...commercials etc)

2. Have anxiety/panic disorder..took over 5 years to find a doctor who believed it was an actual problem and finally got help. It is still embarrasing beacuse people who haven't experienced it have a hard time believing that a grown man can lose control of mind and body over this.

3. Afraid of confrontation. Not physically, but verbally...kind of an intimidation thing..

This is great, guys!!

TicToc....as much as I am a motor mouth in chat...HOW did I not know you're about to be a daddy? Many MANY congrats, my friend. Little girls are wonderful...but when they turn 15 like my oldest...don't call me for help! ;)

Darren: Go ahead! Be controversial! ;) Thank you for sharing about the Anxiety disorder. My oldest brother dealt with that as well, prior to his death. I understand where you're coming from! *hugs*

ps...WHICH College football team ya rooting for during Rose Bowl???? ;)

Well, this is hard.....lol

1 -- When we got our wrestling uniforms, I thought the spandex was comfortable...lol

2 -- I like ketchup with almost anything.....

3 -- I can NEVER NEVER stick to a diet or commitment...unless it has to do with computers....lol

Well thats pretty much all :)

dk :lol:

ok ill admit...1.. id like to strangle the judges that set the drug dealers loose as fast as we catch them ...2 ... wish i knew as much about these things called computers as most of you guys...... 3...... wish i wasn't a work-a-holic,because it cost me my wife & missed out on being dad to my 2 kids (34 & 36)because i wanted to take all drugs off the street.wife couldnt take the long nights & worring if id come home at night. & 31 yrs later im still @ it. .....STAY SAFE

OK! OK!

1. I'm A Geek!!! There, now I've said it. Starting into my late 40s. (and if you seen my freshman picture you'd laugh, wife sure did). Nobody ever wanted to be called that back then. But hey! I can live with it....LOL

2. I.....I.....I also like Fruitcake. There, said and done.

3. I get so lost into fantasy and scifi books, the wife has to come over and hit me to get my attention. Yelling doesn't work.

Now, do I fell better?

Maybe. As long as no one starts calling me a geek.....LOL

ok..don't usually respond to this type of thread..but what the hay..

1) ..i use this and the other forum to escape a sometimes too intense reality..don't know enough or type well(fast) enough.. to offer much help..but sure have learned alot..

2)..can't stand mp3 music..the quality is just crap to my ear..spent years and too many hard earned$ to hear good music reproduction..

3) ..have the great american novel in me somewhere..but until i can type better..or speech to text software become thought to text..you'll all have to wait..

wayne.. :o:blink::unsure:

Sigh.. its my turn ;) .. i could be sued for this.

1) Im not really a duck nor do i own any ducks :(

2) I use no software to protect my computer :ph34r: and i NEVER get infected :angry: .

uh oh... how do you delete this.. NOOOOOO

Edit: I was informed i had to post a 3d one :unsure: so.. here goes.

3) Sometimes i dream about my mouse and cable modem :o

#1) I am an alcoholic and former drug addict. I quit using coke and meth cold turkey 21 years ago. February 2nd., 2005 I will be clean (weed) and sober for 3 years.

#2) I am an environmentalist but love building and driving street rods and race cars. What's up with that?!

#3) I only started using a computer 6 years ago at the age of 44. Everything I've learned was from the use of Google, TechTV and forums. It's weird that I'm considered a Windows Expert. Thanks for the honor B.

#1) I am an alcoholic and former drug addict. I quit using coke and meth cold turkey 21 years ago. February 2nd., 2005 I will be clean (weed) and sober for 3 years.

Good Job!! We are glad that you are now a "clean" human being!

Congrats,

dk :D

OK you guys want an embarrassing confession, you've got it.

remember several months ago when i went to that anime convention. 10 of us crammed into a single hotel room so that all of us could afford to go. we played Paper Rock Scissors to pick sleeping arrangements. i literally slept under a desk. no one wanted to since it had a bunch of electronics wired into the desk and had all the wires dangling under it. in the middle of the night i found myself snuggling up with the wires and i had a wonderful sleep. :huh:

dan woke up and said that i looked like a cat with yarn.

(places keyboard in front of face) ^_^

there good and embarrassing enough for you.

Hats off to TheTerrorist.

mac...I do believe you would be the one to sleep with electronics, avatar shows what the night would have looked like.

1.) I like good fruit cake.

2.) I play with my kids and get treated like one by my wife.

3.) I am proud of those sbd farts.

M

~edit~

I like a few slightly charred popcorn in each batch.

Edited by mikex
  • 3 weeks later...

1. As much as I say I hate rap I spit a mean freestyle. And I enjoy listening to some rap (Jedi Mind Tricks, mcchris) as well

2. I'm very shy in real life, which some people find strange for someone who is 6'3" 220 lb :P

4. I don't know how to count (hehe, just kidding, couldn't think of a 3rd one) :lol:

Edited by Gwyrox732
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...