What Are You Listening To Right Now?

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right Now, I am listening to the New England Patriots Vs. The Cleveland Browns Football Game heheeh :)

Brian

Just to keep ya updated, still Systematic Chaos . Yesterday I did listen to a couple of other CDs (after S.C. ran continuously for quite a while), today one other, but .... It's Back!

The songs are going through my head as I fall asleep at night.

Darned O.C.D.

I need to remember to rip Systematic Chaos sometime. It's not on my laptop and I want to listen too it right now. Unfortunately only one of my PC's has the ability to rip CD's to MP3 and that's the one downstairs that I never use. i'm too lazy to ever go down there and do it. I need to find my Audigy 2 ZS disc and install Media Source on my main rig. For some reason, the version of Media Source on Creative's site will not do MP3 ripping unless you pay for it. The version on my disc does but I've lost it. The other computer has the predecessor of Media Source that came with the Live! 5.1 but it too can rip in MP3. If i had the Premium Version of Winamp I wouldn't even worry about it but I'm too cheap :P.

Dream Theater - I Walk Beside You

Dream Theater - Panic Attack

Dream Theater - Never Enough

these and the 2 before are all from Octavarium

*I just realized I'm wearing my Queensryche t-shirt and have been listenin to Dream Theater all day. I guess I'll listen to Operation Mindcrime or Empire after this.

Edited by Honda_Boy

Currently cleaning up my room:

Dream Theater - Systematic Chaos (Album)

After I'm finished with it, I'll probably switch to another Dream Theater album or maybe a Pagan's Mind album.