abingdon boys school - INNOCENT SORROW

then

abingdon boys school - Fre@k $how

then

abingdon boys school - HOWLING

then

abingdon boys school - NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

Rie Fu - Dreams Be

This entire song is in English and this girl's English is just about perfect. She's quite fluent. She can actually pronounce L's, R's, and Th's correctly

Edited by Honda_Boy
Dream Theater - These Walls

Talking with a work aquaintance we found we had similar taste in music, and he mentioned Dream Theater. They come up a lot in "what are you listening to" threads, guess I'm gonna hafta check 'em out.

*Besttechie np: Fall Out Boy - A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touch Me" [ From Under The Cork Tree ] [00:01m/02:49m(0%)/320Kbps/44KHz/MP3]

Saw them in concert two weeks ago with +44 and The Academy Is... - it was an excellent concert.

B

Only concert I've ever been too was Queensryche's Operation Mindcrime 2006 Tour Nashville in the Ryman Auditorium. They played Operation Mindcrime and Operation Mindcrime II in their entirety (concept albums) with a stage show. It was awesome but me and my brother had kinda sucky seats. We're ordering them earlier this year.

Teikou Yousei - Shijun no Zankoku

then

Sasaki Yuuko - Sajou no Yume

then

Oshima Hiroyuki feat. Katakiri Rekka - why, or why not

I've got my bedtime playlist still up. These are my slower more soothing songs.

Fleetwood Mac - Blues Jam in Chicago - I held my baby last night

Fleetwood Mac - Blues Jam in Chicago - Madison Blues

Fleetwood Mac - Pious Bird of Good Omen - Albatross

on a blues kick tonight

Just got done listening to the audio alog with watching the video of D.Gray-Man episode 36 and am about to listen to the audio on Hayate no Gotoku! episode 12.

• 2 weeks later...

Listenin' to "Tribute" albums:

Nativity In Black II, A tribute to Black Sabbath

Legacy, A tribute to Fleetwood Mac

Blues Down Deep, Songs of Janis Joplin

Paint It, Blue, Songs of the Rolling Stones

With artists from Godsmack to Sheryl Crow to The Corrs to Koko Taylor it's quite the collection.

03354. Dream Theater - [A Change of Seasons CD1 #04] The Lover-Achilles Last Stand-The Song Remains The Same

to be followed by

03389. Dream Theater - [Dark Side of the Moon #08] Brain Damage

excellent band, well worth your time to listen to them JDoors

they have arguably the best drummer in rock music, as good as Neal Peart of Rush

I have 20 cd's and a couple of dvd's that I would not part with

... Dream Theater ... excellent band, well worth your time to listen to them JDoors ...

Someday I'm gonna remember to check them out ... I swear.

------

Checked out the YouTube vids available. I had to discount half of them (or more) because I don't care for "live" performances for the most part (unless I actually attended a concert at some point).

They're good all right. Vaguely familiar though, vaguely 80's (they all need haircuts :D), some 'epic' songs, some (a bit too) metal, some (a bit too) ballady ('a bit too' can mean challenging, interesting, new and fresh), I dunno. I see what you mean about the drummer (or, I hear what you mean). Very Neal Peart / Carl Palmer-ish.

I'm sure the next time I'm in a buying mood I'll get some DT. Looking forward to accepting a new group in my collection.

------

Edited by JDoors

Today is Music From and Inspired by day:

Dead Man Walking

The Matrix

Permanent Midnight

Spawn

Tomb Raider

These are the only CDs I have with songs by artists such as Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie, Rage Against the Machine, Filter, Silverchair, NIN and others (some of which 'one' song is enough, others I might purchase one day). Many of the songs inspired me to buy my first CDs of artists such as BT and Leftfield. And some of the other songs are by artists I already admire and have in my collection.

Aside from the issue of whether or not the movies were any good. :D

Will Smith - The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

:mellow:

What? it's on TV and the theme is playin.

Seriously though

Shimamiya Eiko - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

this song is the OP theme for....well, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. Great song. One of the greatest mystery/horror (mostly mystery) things EVAR!!!! It's known as When they Cry here. I still call it Higurashi no Naku Koro ni cause that's what I've always known it as (saw it fansubbed).

Next is:

Oshima Hiroyuki feat. Katakiri Rekka - why, or why not

This is the ED theme for Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and it's in Engrish, I mean English. Good song nonetheless.

Edited by Honda_Boy