• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

U.F.Off, The Best of The Orb

The Crystal Method - Name Of The Game

The Crystal Method - Keep Hope Alive

The Crystal Method - Born Too Slow

New Crystal Method album coming out soon (if it's not out already) (and new Chemical Brothers, and new Underworld, and new Prodigy)!

Country ... meh. I like everything Willie, have Patsy Cline's "greatest hits," and had a roomate that played old school country (Haggard, etc.) and at least on his awesome stereo it sounded good, but I don't know enough to buy anything else.

2007 Grammy Nominees (compilation) with:

Gnarls Barkley (thinkin' of gettin' me some, but I haven't heard but one song so even though I like that one ... not takin' a chance yet)

Mary J. Blige

Corinne Bailey Rae

John Mayer (got one from him)

Red Hot Chili Peppers (have several)

Justin Timberlake (uh ... no thanks)

----- ------ (the group whose name is not spoken aloud in this household)

Carrie Underwood

Imogen Heap (this is just strange)

Christina Aguilera

Natasha Bedingfield

Sheryl Crow

Pink (have her stuff, but her recent political dissertations make it distasteful to listen to now ... tough luck for her)

KT Turnstall

James Blunt (got it)

John Legend (have one)

Paul McCartney (must be a nostalgia and respect thing)

Daniel Powter

The Black Eyed Peas

Death Cab For Cutie (have one)

The Fray (have one)

Keane

The Pussycat Dolls

------

typo

Edited by JDoors

I messed up and left my headphones at home but my Lit class was canceled so now I'm sittin in my car listnening to:

FictionJunction Yuuka - Yakusoku

then

savage genius - Beautiful World ~Ningyo no Namida~

after this (and maybe another song or 2) I might switch to my Initial D 4th Stage MP3 disc and listen to some Eurobeat.

Well my Library is about to be massively increased. I've already downloaded 6 singles today and have 28 left to go on my torrent list. Each single contains anywhere from 2-6 tracks. Many times some of the tracks on the singles are merely instrumental Karaoke versions of the main tracks. Also they're all full versions of anime OP/ED's. :P

I just found out the website I had been using to find these torrents was unreliable in the music area so I used the one I normally use for anime. I thought most of these simply hadn't been released by the group that gathers them. Instead that one site just didn't have them listed while my new favorite does.

Some of the new stuff I've been listening to today.

Afromania:

Minna no Peace (Tengen-Toppa Gurren-Lagann ED2, translates to Peace for/of Everyone I think)

Taiyou

Hadakete

Shimamiya Eiko:

Naruka no Hana (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai's OP, translates to Flower of/in Hell, which the songs main line translates to You are not a Flower of/in Hell)

FLOW

anNina:

Taishou a (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai's ED, I have no idea what it translates too :P )

Rothschild Rh-

Tegomass:

Kimi + Boku = LOVE (Lovely Complex's OP1, translates to You + Me = LOVE...... have I mentioned I'll watch just about any anime. Actually it's a Comedy)

Marui Chikara

Kibou no Hikari wo Kokoro ni Tomosou

Antic Cafe:

Kakusei Heroism ~THE HERO WITHOUT A 'NAME'~ (Darker Than Black's OP2)

Respect Mami ~Hito no Yaku Tatereba Ii Jibun no Toku na Koto de~

My library of Jpop/Jrock is already big and I'm makin even bigger (probably about twice as big).

Edited by Honda_Boy

Wow, did I find a gem. In my History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Single I found this song:

Yazumi Kana - Get Away

Has an modern American Rock sound with a female singer. Sounds like it coulda been in the Need for Speed Underground sound track or something.

Deep Purple - Smoke on the Water

Dio - Rainbow in the Dark

Dream Theater - Time...................Great cover of Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon album