• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Got me some new anime music :rolleyes:

L'Arc~en~Ciel - Natsu no Yuuutsu (SEA IN BLOOD 2007)

this song isn't actually from any anime. It's just the other song that came with the Gundam 00 OP1 single.

The 5th Demension - Master Hits Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In (The Flesh Features)

Brian

I tend to "listen" to the Television . Right now, FoodTV : Rachel Ray 30 Minute Meals.

She is making salsa with red onions and garlic (and Jalapenos ) while grilling Pork tenderloins.

Since I am making White Chili ( Country style pork rib/chops for the meat, canellini beans, cumin , poblano and jalapeno peppers, golden plum tomatoes garlic and onion) the smells match up pretty well.

Of course, since like any good chili it has to slow cook for a couple hours at least she will finish way before mine is ready.

Picked even more

Sakakibara Yui - Katayoku no Icarus

Shimotsuki Haruka - Kazahane

I'm loving the Irish flute going on in these songs. These 2 are great songs that are kind of a familiar style for good drama anime OP/ED songs. They are the OP and ED to H20 ~Footprints in the Sand~.

Itou Kanako - Heartbreaking Romance

Buono! - Renai Rider

Sugita Tomokazu - Kentai Life Returns! (I can't even understand this song and it has me rollin, actually I can pick up a few words here and there and from what little I understand, it's hilarious)

Edited by Honda_Boy