What Are You Listening To Right Now?

... D'yer Maker .. where's my lighter? Holding it up now! Heh .. Yeah vinyl! Hey didn't you feel a lil robbed when the actual title song wasn't on the album?

It's on Physical Graffiti for some reason. Same goes for Brain Salad Surgery by Emerson, Lake & Palmer , the song by that name's on another album altogether (Works , I think). Those dang hippies! :lol:

Still finishing up that line-up today.

It's on Physical Graffiti for some reason. Same goes for Brain Salad Surgery by Emerson, Lake & Palmer , the song by that name's on another album altogether (Works , I think). ...i know right! Like we wouldn't notice..DOH..Um..OK how did i missed that ELP one.. :blush: Oh yeah..i was probably stoned!

Will the line up have a theme ? :D ..i'm to lazy to make a line up. i have Audacity on loop right now!

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well, I gotta write the list first. You can actually watch a lot of the anime OP/ED's on YouTube too (the short versions). I have a lot of them on my MySpace but I need to change a lot of them since most are from the summer season and many of the vids have been deleted. I know some full versions are on there too. I've even seen the actual music videos of Kosaka Riyu's Danzai no Hana and Maximum the Hormone's Buiiki Kaesu!!

Not listening to anything right now. I'm in a lab.

Oh .. Don't make a list. i thought you'd just had to c&p.. i'll plow through YT and see what they have! Thanks!

Dog gone..GRR... meant to say the song. Scar Tissue Red Hot Chili Peppers..Looped! i'm on my 4 listen :D

Edited by echobay
... Still finishing up that line-up today.

Will the line up have a theme ? :D ..i'm to lazy to make a line up. i have Audacity on loop right now!

That lineup was Led Zeppelin one through four.

New lineup, new theme: What I bought and just got in the mail:

The Dandy Warhols , Thirteen Tales From Urban Bohemia

LCD Soundsystem , Sounds Of Silver

Led Zeppelin , Physical Graffiti (By happy coincidence, I only had the vinyl 'til now, Wow, I'd forgotten how many great songs there on on this!)

The Magic Numbers , Those The Brokes

Another "retro" day with Best Of collections from:

Blondie

Hall & Oates

Emerson, Lake & Palmer

Janis Joplin

Madonna

-----

(It's TOO EARLY for Christmas music! Actually, I have to listen to it all day at work, so I'll probably eventually possibly maybe play some at home in a week or two.)

listening to a sermon in church right now (got an internet enabled PC in the sound booth) but I was listening to parts of Scenes From a Memory by Dream Theater on the way to church an will probably listen to some Jpop/Jrock on the way to work.

I was going to listen to this lineup:

Dream Theater Systematic Chaos

Mark Knopfler & Emmylou Harris All The Roadrunning

Snow Patrol Eyes Open

... but I heard a loud bang, which I ignored assuming it was a neighbor's project or something ... Then I heard it again, it's in or against my house! So I turned off the CD player, searched the house inside and out, found nothing, left the player off and heard the bang again. The furnace was blowin' up. Set off the smoke detector that third time. Took it apart and checked & cleaned everything thoroughly and am waiting to see what happens, so no music for me!

oh man, you can have music while you are working. Anytime I'm wrenchin on the car, I usually got my laptop right there with me playing my music. If I'm washing my car, I just play it off the car's CD player cause the sound deadening in my car practically doesn't exist so I can easily hear it outside the car.

I was going to listen to this lineup:

Dream Theater Systematic Chaos

Mark Knopfler & Emmylou Harris All The Roadrunning

Snow Patrol Eyes Open

... but I heard a loud bang, which I ignored assuming it was a neighbor's project or something ... Then I heard it again, it's in or against my house! So I turned off the CD player, searched the house inside and out, found nothing, left the player off and heard the bang again. The furnace was blowin' up. Set off the smoke detector that third time. Took it apart and checked & cleaned everything thoroughly and am waiting to see what happens, so no music for me!

Heh..i've come to the conclusion i watch way to many movies and tv.. Ever see "Dream On" when it was on HBO? i feel like that guy! JD all i could picture was the furnace scene from "A Christmas Story"..And hearing you yell.."That's a klunker.." Hope it's running smoothly now!

Grrr..i think i have to edit EVERY POST..NO music right now. Watching Tin Man!

Edited by echobay

Yeah, I was doing the unedited version of "raaslf frack sona grr snarl ruff!" Seems to be working fine (found one burner tube half filled with sediment ... don't know why I didn't catch that before I lit 'er up).

So I'm listening to that previous lineup.

I had a friend and co-worker, who later became my supervisor, who was absolutely mad about Huey Lewis and the News when they first hit the scene. Once he became my boss he turned vicious and vowed to get me fired no matter what it took. Another friend and co-worker, who also became a supervisor, let me in on the jerk's plot, but he needn't have done so as the jerk told me right to my face what he intended to do (he was unsuccessful). So, though I like The News , I can't listen to any of their songs without remembering that jerk. <_<

After listening to the last of the previous lineup (Van Morrisson's Moondance ),

I felt the need to listen to more "perfect" albums, hence I grabbed:

Robert Miles , 23 am

Steppenwolf , 16 Greatest Hits

Talking Heads , Speaking in Tongues

Willie Nelson , Teatro

i know nothing about furnaces JD.. Once we had a Starling downed by carbon monoxide and the little fella dropped down our chimney and right in to the furnace. It was making a weird noise then it would shut off. i didn't know at the time it was a Starling.. So i'm trying to describe it to my neighbor (he does HVAC) ..Actually had him stumped. He's like hmm never heard that noise from a furnace. He's like click it on.. Ok i did.. Noise..Hmm.. Ok click it off..Hmm.. No noise..Click it on again..Does the fan come on? No just the noise... i was standing there clicking the switch on and off and this poor bird was probably like.. wth? Gez.. i'm giggling about this now..But it was so sad at the time..Man i byte!

Heh! Your boss sounds like an asshat JD! i hate when good music gets a bad association!

i love watching the music page. Had to dig up Sade- By Your Side after i saw her on your list!

Hey Baker! Huey Rocks Heart and Soul!

Moved on to..

Like the Weather-10,000 Maniacs