What Are You Listening To Right Now?

I was listening to a bunch of DragonForce earlier in the library but right I'm listening to my Biology teacher more or less. Next class I'll be half listening to the Lit teacher (or whatever video he shows) while reading Manga.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

B.B. King , A Christmas Celebration Of Hope

I am going to see him with my father-in-law this February. ...

Lucky you. One of the very few artists I've seen live, and worth it.

Interesting that, in this milquetoast suburban area, we all sat there in rapture but basically with our hands folded neatly in our laps. Too uptight to let go. I wanted to let go but ... I guess I'm as uptight as any. From where I sat (orchestra seating) I could see members of his entourage (family maybe?) peeking out from off stage, I got the feeling they were watching us watching him, unable to just. let. go. They looked at us like we were aliens or something.

Or maybe that was all in my head. :wacko:

------

Listening to various electronica, various artists, several compilations.

Edited by JDoors
B.B. King , A Christmas Celebration Of Hope

I am going to see him with my father-in-law this February. ...

Lucky you. One of the very few artists I've seen live, and worth it.

Interesting that, in this milquetoast suburban area, we all sat there in rapture but basically with our hands folded neatly in our laps. Too uptight to let go. I wanted to let go but ... I guess I'm as uptight as any. From where I sat (orchestra seating) I could see members of his entourage (family maybe?) peeking out from off stage, I got the feeling they were watching us watching him, unable to just. let. go. They looked at us like we were aliens or something.

Or maybe that was all in my head. :wacko:

------

Listening to various electronica, various artists, several compilations.

Blues makes you want to sway, but like you, I am alos a bit uptight. I am not one to dance either. This will be my second concert ever, the first being Poison(it was unmemorable, but I was pretty intoxicated). This concert I will be sober and really enjoy it. I am a big blues fan, so this will be something to remember forever.

ELISA - euphoric field

Only concert I've ever been too was Queensryche at the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville. It was friggin awesome too. It was me and my brother and we had a blast even though we were in the back under the balcony. I'm ordering tickets earlier next time they come.

Edited by Honda_Boy
There's a theme here, can you guess what it is? :

Backstreet Boys

Boy George and Culture Club

Cher

David Bowie

kd lang

Turn on our gaydar? :rolleyes:

Hey irregularjoe! What piece was she playing?

i forgot to say what i'm listening to! Holiday Road ...Fleetwood Mac..Family Vacation is on!

Edited by echobay