What Are You Listening To Right Now?

We started doing this a while back on TennSpeed and figured I'd try it here.

Hirano Aya - God Knows

Edited by Honda_Boy
  • Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We started doing this a while back on TennSpeed and figured I'd try it here.

Hirano Aya - God Knows

Sir Authur Sullivan (of Gilbert & Sullivan fame) Symphony in E Major "The Irish"

* @Jeff np: Race The Sun - Before You Leave [ Unreleased RTS ] [01:34m/03:15m(48%)/192Kbps/44KHz/MP3]

Btw, this is a great thread idea, mainly because I love sharing what I'm listening to I do it all the time on IRC. :lol:

FASTWAY - Revolution

Is that the same Fastway that was a 1980's one hit wonder band with the real old moterhead guitarist?

Oh and Greenday - J.A.R

nope way off. FASTWAY is a Eurobeat artist. FASTWAY I think is Japanese (don't quote me on that) but what I have is in English. It's part of my Initial D 4th Stage Sound Track. It's all dance music in English despite the fact it's anime and the 4th stage hasn't reached US shores yet, well commercially that is. I have the entire season fansubbed. (1st Stage = 1st Season, is on DVD in the states, 2nd Stage = Second Season available in the states, 3rd Stage = Movie, sometimes still referred to as the 3rd season, Not available yet in teh states, 4th Stage = real 3rd season but is always called the 4th Season also not available yet)

I'm on the last song for tonight then it's bed time. I'm tired.

Dream Theater - I Walk Beside You

Whoops, spoke to soon. Song changed before I finished the post and I'm just gonna keep listenin till this one is over

Dream Theater - Panic Attack

I usually listen to a station on DSS television called 'Audio Visions'... channel 856 out my way. I think its a feed from XM radio that DSS television uses for all its music genres.

I turn off the tube and play the DSS feed through my DVD player system. Their music is mostly what people would call background (calming) mood music, I guess. They play some Enya and Moby once in a while and will mix in some Indian and American Indian and "spacey" stuff... the station is very eclectic in its selections.

Right now the selection is by David Nichtern called "Simplicity" from his "At Ease" cd... it's an acoustic guitar and violin mix.

And now a harp and light orchestral mix with an 'Ave Maria' vocal... heavenly.

Elevator music? :lol:

I've got Enya and Moby, among others, in my collection, so I'm just kiddin'. There's a light jazz station I used to listen to when I was in the mood (back when I listened to FM at home once in a while).

Today's queue:

The Chemical Brothers

Gorillaz

k.d. lang

Moby (Well, whattya know!)

Yes

Dream Theater - Overture 1928

then up next will be (cause this one runs right into the next with no gap between them)

Dream Theater - Strange Deja Vu.

Clannad

Hmmm, upon looking them on Wikipedia, I found that they are an Irish band. Clannad is the name of a Japanese Visual Novel game (by Key) and is getting turned into an anime this fall I think (Kyoto Animation, Key games + Kyoto Animation = some of the best animes I have ever seen.)

I'm not listening to anything right now but when I leave the house, i'll probably be listenin to Dream Theater in my car.