This the error you are talking about? I get it a lot too...

"Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

This score was not submitted from the game. Your score will not be saved."

I am giving up on Solitare, because it says low score wins but ranks you based on high score??? And there is nothing showing your score on each game to see how well or poorly you have done.

And the last time I played it, the Jack of Diamonds turned up missing as I was stacking the suits back up on top, even though it had been around down below. Plus the Jack of Clubs has dual duty as both Jack of Spades and Clubs. That has been from the beginning, but the Jack of Diamonds problem just started up for me.

I haven't figured out the other games yet, as I am not really good at most games.

But it is nice to have an Arcade for those that enjoy games.

God bless everyone.

Edited by thesidekickcat

hey guys, there is a glitch in the sonic game that won't let you submit the score if you beat the game I believe, as for solitare, I didn't design the game, so I dunno, if there are any other game glitches, then please post them in the suggestion forum as I don't travel here much..