You Have To See This...

Those poor children. I can't believe that the paint manufacturer would be allowed to market a product with lids that were not child proof. The kids never stood a chance and will probably be scared for life after this humiliating experience. I only hope that proper legal representation can be found to hold the manufacturer accountable for their obvious flawed container. The same for the maker of the upstairs sofa. How can a manufacturer market a product with such construction and material that would put the life of a poor puppy at risk. Think what could have happened if the sofa had been downstairs next to the faulty paint can. Has the greed of the manufactures gotten to the point where no animal or child can be left in the company of their products without the risk of bodily harm or death? Then again, someone should beat the hell out of the parents who allowed these situations to happen......

Those poor children. I can't believe that the paint manufacturer would be allowed to market a product with lids that were not child proof. The kids never stood a chance and will probably be scared for life after this humiliating experience. I only hope that proper legal representation can be found to hold the manufacturer accountable for their obvious flawed container. The same for the maker of the upstairs sofa. How can a manufacturer market a product with such construction and material that would put the life of a poor puppy at risk. Think what could have happened if the sofa had been downstairs next to the faulty paint can. Has the greed of the manufactures gotten to the point where no animal or child can be left in the company of their products without the risk of bodily harm or death? Then again, someone should beat the hell out of the parents who allowed these situations to happen......

:-)

... someone should beat the hell out of the parents who allowed these situations to happen......

I know your tongue was planted firmly in cheek, but you reminded me of a situation that proves things can happen, fast.

I walked across the street to chat with the neighbor, he was in his garage working on a construction project (the noise from his table saw drew my attention). We weren't talking for even one minute when we heard the saw start up -- BahRAWWWWWWWWWWW!

In less than sixty seconds his daughter had flipped the switch.

Man, the stuff running through our heads -- How? Why? What COULD have happened!

She hadn't even been IN the garage when I went over there, geez, drop the ball for one minute and ...

The first pic reminded me of a roommate shortly after I got out of the army.

He had two pit bulls and got a nice new leather sofa and left them all home alone.

The dogs tried really hard to find the steak underneath all that cowhide.

My Pit ridgeback

CM.jpg

Tore the side off of one arm chair and the dust skirt off a loveseat (my ol says she ate them) when she was a pup, but she is good now.

My ex had a stupid cat, which she had the front paws declawed. We got married, got new furniture, and it took that cat less than a month to totally destroy my favorite leather chair. Guess I should have recognized an omen when it happened :P

Mark