Congrats To High School Seniors

Howdy all, just want to say congrats to all Seniors who are graduating from High School or parents/grandparents.

My Granddaughter Chelsey Lou Miller, my prayers and hopes go out to her and the many others who begin their journey into this world filled with their hopes and dreams, i wish you all the best on this journey, may you find what was placed out there for you. Seek and you shall find.

Good Luck Seniors :thumbsup:

good luck to you all!

my brother is graduating, so good luck to him too! hes in aband, theyre getting kinda big in the local at least, im not sure how far they'll get though..............

-Joe

congrats to all The youngies

who graduate

my grandson isnt quite there another yet

week and he will know the result heres hoping

tho it isnt the end of the world

congrats to mandy

and heres hoping for BT

marty

Edited by martymas

Congrats all you. You're still 1 year ahead of me, so I don't have any motivational comments to share. One word of advice though: Don't shove a bean up your nose--it will start to grow. :o

;)

Actually, something that is really worth a listen is the speech-made-song Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen) If you haven't heard it, you can read, listen, and watch it here.

Matt

Yes...CONGRATULATIONS GRADS!!

Now the "Real Life" kicks in, and very soon you'll be saying to yourself..."Gawd...I wish I were back in school"...

I don't know of a single Adult who hasn't said this at some point..."We never realized how easy we had it when we were in High School", and of course all the High School kids are just DYING to get outta there...heheh...just wait....your day will come when you'll mutter that phrase..

I have to congratulate all our members who will be graduating, and all our members family who will graduate as well. It's a tremendous achievement and I know there'll be a few anxious moments ahead while some of you await your College Admissions Letters, but they'll come..don't worry. You're BestTechie Members & Family, and we are the most Knowledgable Bunch around, so naturally, you're all Brilliant, Talented, Amazingly good looking....did I mention Humble??