First Grandchild

Congrats Mark!!

I got my second grandchild last November, better tell your daughter to get on it so you can catch up soon...heheh.

Hope everyone is doing well, the baby looked like a good color & size, hopefully Mom is doing as good!

She's gorgeous, Grampa Mark! What are the vitals, weight, length, NAME?? Congrats to you and Daughter! You know we'll be expecting more pictures now..... :thumbsup:

Liz

Wade Edward Cox 5lbs.10ozs 18" long According to the doctor's figures, he a month or so premature. She started labor about a week and 1/2 ago They gave her drugs to stop it and let his lungs develop more and put her on bed rest. So I had to stay with her during the day. Trust me, his lungs are just fine. The little dude's got a hell of a grip too. He's already discovered grandpa's beard

Mark

Congrats Mark - This will be fun for ya - you get to *spoil him rotten* then send him home to momma *grin*

Congrats Grampa Mark :)

Brian

congrats mark

hope all is ok

with the mum and the little one

i thought ide posted a congrats earlier

but apperently ide just read the posts

how ever enjoy the moment

you luckly bugger

marty

Lemme change that......GREAT Color for a premee!!!

He looks very well and a good size for being a bit premature still!

Oh yah...grampa's beard is gonna be awful sore for awhile.. :lol:

He showed a hint of jauntice today, but they sent him home anyways. They said to just leave all the curtains open. Starting to eat a little more. Doesn't cry much, but when he does, you know it

Mark

Welcome to the world, Wade! And sorry for calling you a girl! For some reason, when I read your post I thought it said "granddaughter"...re-read it, oops, remember, I'm old :rolleyes: GOOD size for an early baby, though!

Hubby had a beard when Daughter was born and yes, babypull-ups on facial hair hurt!

Oh, you snuck in on me...Jaundice is common for early babies, particularly breast fed babies (85%!!). Glad the treatment is so easy! Daughter had to spend time in the "baby tanning booth" when she had jaundice, guess they don't do that anymore.

Liz

Edited by blim
Jaundice is common for early babies, particularly breast fed babies (85%!!).

Exactly Liz!

Thats what I mean, really good size and for a premee not to be jaundiced is very unusual really. He's got a good start, should grow up Big & Strong, like Grampa!!

Welcome to the world, Wade! And sorry for calling you a girl! For some reason, when I read your post I thought it said "granddaughter"...re-read it, oops, remember, I'm old :rolleyes:

Liz

That's OK The grandDAUGHTER will be here in about 4 months :)

Mark

Congrats Mark

Remember.. A fathers way to get even with his own kids, is to spoil the heck out of the grandkids.. So have fun and enjoy.

Congrats Mark

Remember.. A fathers way to get even with his own kids, is to spoil the heck out of the grandkids.. So have fun and enjoy.

Thanks everyone

I've already warned both my kids it's payback time. That's after I finish putting together every piece of friggin baby furniture in the world. I thought I had another month to do all this :wacko:

Mark