Congratulations On The Move, Jeff!

catches macmarauder and explains that the new place is basically the same as the old one, just a little better because wa are growing, also asks mac to not blow up any new members in the basement

Great job Jeff

*pokes head out from between couch cusions*

but what if i don't like the new place?!? i like the old one! :mellow:

*pulls head back in*

macmarauder!!!!! It is good to see you, man!!! :D The mice in the basement are getting restless, mac. You need to feed them once in awhile, heh-heh.

Yep congratulations Jeff.

I guess it is no surprise to anyone here that he can do successfully in a day what has had the folks at G4 baffled for a couple of weeks.

Yep Jeff rules! :thumbsup:

I find it hilarious that the other site is still struggling with very mundane issues, bugs. One would think they would test the server before going live. :rolleyes:

good one jeff

that other site

it was 2 days before i could log in

and then i had to email them

for my user name and p-word

which ive used for a few years

why the hell dosent

jeff hire him self

and show them how to run and

design a site

again good one jeff

marty

Yep congratulations Jeff.

I guess it is no surprise to anyone here that he can do successfully in a day what has had the folks at G4 baffled for a couple of weeks.

Maybe we can rent Jeff out (for a small nominal fee, of course) to G4, but they can't keep him. :lol:

Barb :D

Thanks everyone! :D

As for the whole G4 thing...it would have to be more than a small fee for me to go back over there. ;):lol:

B

hahahahahahaha :) I am still listed as a resident of zimbabwe, last I looked ;')

And as for G4 - well, Jeff's services are required here at BT - and we know who can get a forum upgraded faster, with fewer bugs - Thats JEFF that is because he pays attention to detail, and has friends that are willing to help him as necessary.

Good JOB - I am proud of you :)

Brian