It Happened Yesterday.

Ok folks, yesterday was just the same ol Wednesday for me. Got up went to work, got home coached some baseball. Nothing major.

Except that yesterday was 15 years I've been married. I love the woman I am with, sometimes I am an A$$ though. I thank God for her patients, else I would have been booted to the curb long ago.

I jokingly say I just want to stay with her until we reach our 50 year mark together so I can get a picture in the paper.

So anyways, we agreed not to do gifts because we are doing so much for my son in baseball and my daughter made Jr High Cheerleader (need pockets of money for this). What do I do, you guessed it, Got a card and an inexpensive gift. This upset her because she did not get me anything. Boy can't win for losing. She liked it anyway. I told her I just wanted go give her something so she will remember I love her.

Now today I am working on the next 35 years.

M

Congrats, buddy

Good to hear that there are "long-timers" out there.

My wife and I have been married 36½ years now.

We didn't get married "for better or worse" we got married "for good!!"

God bless ya!!!

jim

Congratulations Mike

I'm happy for the two of you....

I'm with robroy. I have 28 years under my belt to.... Or should I say under the wifes thumb.....LOL

No just kidding.. Lifes been great for me.

So I hope when you get the other 35 years behind you,

You are able to treasure every minute of it.

Even though marriage is the number one cause of divorce we will tough it out the best we can. I always get the last word in an argument......"Yes, dear".

We jokingly tell people our vows said "till death do us part" only. Some folks do not know how to take this....

M

good one mike

Congratulations Mike

in to days climate

not many partinerships last that long

so you have achieved some thing

many dont

make sure your next 15

lasts as well

good luck to you and family

marty