Word Association Thread Part V

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bobbynichols @ Nov 6 2007, 12:37 AM)

... motion

adjourn

... :lol:

... adjudicate............ word came to mind because 1) it's and 'ad' word and 2) it reminded me of the dreaded adjudication: when chess matches would run too long in H.S. competition (being adjourned); the result(s) (of to whom a game win or loss would be awarded) might tilt the match's favor to the opposing team hinged upon other than the two combatants (who were usually more inept than the judge(s) might invariably be.

... motion

adjourn

... adjudicate............ word came to mind because 1) it's and 'ad' word and 2) it reminded me of the dreaded adjudication: when chess matches would run too long in H.S. competition (being adjourned); the result(s) (of to whom a game win or loss would be awarded) might tilt the match's favor to the opposing team hinged upon other than the two combatants (who were usually more inept than the judge(s) might invariably be.

Aunt Judy...........(I have no idea why that just came to me, especially because I don't have one.......might have something to do with the Vicodin I've been taking for this screaming toothache.)

... motion

adjourn

Aunt Judy...........(I have no idea why that just came to me, especially because I don't have one.......might have something to do with the Vicodin I've been taking for this screaming toothache.)

JUDGE Judy - Adjudicator of LAW

Brian

... exempt

... motion

adjourn

Brian

Superman

my hero :P

... exempt

... motion

adjourn

Brian

Superman

man of...........

steel :matrix:

... exempt

... motion

adjourn

Brian

Superman

man of...........

steel :matrix:

iron man