Howdy all, i need some help with what ever my g-daughters messed up.

When i open firefox it opens with a yahoo page displayed. How can i change this back to the firefox start page ???

Thanks for info !!

Howdy all, i need some help with what ever my g-daughters messed up.

When i open firefox it opens with a yahoo page displayed. How can i change this back to the firefox start page ???

Thanks for info !!

In windows click on tools---------------->Options. Type in the page you want.

Go to the page you want to make your start up page and highligh and drag or drag the favicon to the home icon in the firefox tool bar. Or tools > option > Main set option and click use current page.

Howdy garmanma, naw it was my computer. I only use FF for mostly checking HJT logs, so only had it so it started with the FF start (search) page. But its working right now. Thought there might be a way to lock it but can't find nothing on it, but at least i know how to fix if ti happens again !

Thanks for replying !!

I don't remember if it was a pop-up blocker or a scan program. I think it was Spybot S&D (don't use it much anymore) that had the option to lock your homepage when you were setting it up

Mark